SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i dont care as long as naitik is with her! if naitik isnt then i'll cry
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lathika4u

good news... at least they can happily live and this is going to make the progression fast.. though it will make akshara unhappy.. one way it is good..

no pallu, no mental people around to disturb, more movies, more masti.. akshara enjoy your life.. you got lottery ..👏

here is the link

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=44258

lats u look more excited than akshara as if u r release frm the jail..😆
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

good news... at least they can happily live and this is going to make the progression fast.. though it will make akshara unhappy.. one way it is good..

no pallu, no mental people around to disturb, more movies, more masti.. akshara enjoy your life.. you got lottery ..👏

here is the link

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=44258

🤣  🤣🤣🤣
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beautiful16

lats u look more excited than akshara as if u r release frm the jail..😆

of course, what a relief to hear it.. i want that progression to happen.. i thought on this issue before as tina raised one question recently.. what is going to happen here is , naitik cannot live without akshara, and mad family ultimately come after akshara and this will change the life for her, rishta will take a new meaning, expecting gaya3 will change for good.. there is lot of progression .. may be romance betn naitik and akshara chup ke chup ke .. akshara may get pregnant  😆 what mental family will do ?
anu-s thumbnail
I am shocked to read this news but i am very excited to see if such thing happens,  Akshara will be able to get rid of all those insane Singhania's.  🥳

I want this to happen.
Edited by anu-s - 14 years ago
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

of course, what a relief to hear it.. i want that progression to happen.. i thought on this issue before as tina raised one question recently.. what is going to happen here is , naitik cannot live without akshara, and mad family ultimately come after akshara and this will change the life for her, rishta will take a new meaning, expecting gaya3 will change for good.. there is lot of progression .. may be romance betn naitik and akshara chup ke chup ke .. akshara may get pregnant  😆 what mental family will do ?

baap re..... 😆😆😆 but  ur rite...its better tat way only as we will get to c the change in akshara's character... the love & support frm her hubby will make her strong...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh im ova the moon! naksh living together away from singhania madhouse! yessssssssssssssss
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

<br><br>of course, what a relief to hear it.. i want that progression to happen.. i thought on this issue before as tina raised one question recently.. what is going to happen here is , naitik cannot live without akshara, and mad family ultimately come after akshara and this will change the life for her, rishta will take a new meaning, expecting gaya3 will change for good.. there is lot of progression .. may be romance betn naitik and akshara chup ke chup ke .. akshara may get pregnant 😆 what mental family will do ?<br>

i think we're celebrating too early...the news report didn't mention anything concrete..."kya naitik dega akshara ka saath", "kya akshara hogi sasural se bahar", "akshara ho sakti hai sasural se bahar"

It's nandini's b'day and Dino gave her the permission to go out...and Aksh took him to the editor okay...now the ladke wale come some other day, not tht day (otherwise why will Dino give her permission ?) so this track will be long n akshara will be kicked out or not is yet to be seen..i dun think naitik will let this happen.....and Nandu will also not stay silent..bec. all this was done for her...and mohit will help her means everybody is involved, not just aksharaEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kya keh rahe ho??????????My God!Akshara will be thrown out....................and where the heck would Naitik be...............back in Shimla...............bekhabar about the happenings at home....................I'm sure, in his presence something like that wouldn't happen.............