bhoot gang #25 link 2 new CC 132

Posted: 14 years ago
BHOOT GANG CC #25

Thanks to all the members of this CC for their appreciation and contribution........beause of you guys we are on our 25th CC i cant believe it........😊

ENJOY GUYS!!!

WHO ARE WE??????

Bhoot Gang is a gang of d members who r sweet loving n friendly in nature wid othersn wanna do nice things without forgeting to respect each others, who like to spread peace and obviously are here for.......Chatting as this is what a CC is meant for....RIGHT!!!!!😊

MOTIVE OF CC

Guys motive is dis CC is dis only dat we chat over dere in every other topic n wen we cum online we have 2 search for each other r dey online or nt so we thot 2 make a CC coz we will know dis always wen we cum online den we can chat over here wid each other..😊 AND HAVE FUN!!!!!

WHAT BHOOT GANG DO?

Guys we r only known as Bhoots but we dnt do anything dat Bhoot does.I told u d reason why d BHOOT GANG is frmed rite..so dis CC we will talk mostly abt KARAN aka Armaan. But about other INTERESTING crazy topics n serials toooo......😊

REASON OF GANG FORMATION

I dunno wat u will think abt dis reason but actually we used to turn every topic into a CC..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..wat happened was that 1 of our frnd disappered and was nt rplying.....so we all questioned that is she a bhoot....wo Gaayab ho gayi....and then sum1 else disappeared sooo we applied the same thing n dis was how this Bhoot Gang was formed..n we told sum abt dis 2 our frnds also n we r roccking n sum wanted 2 join so we thot we shud frm a CC n chat over dere why spoil d topic dere by chatting....πŸ˜†

LOVE

The Bhoot Gang
πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by chahat_armaan - 14 years ago

|||| HUMARA GHAR ||||

|||| Bhoot Gang ke GHARWASI.....||||

Thnxxx 2 Mona for dis Beautiful Goodie

CM's

Chahat_armaan (Angel Bhoot)
sakshiluvskaran (Fairy Bhoot)
Arzoo_KSG_KPS (Karan's Princess Bhoot) or Muski
manzkaur (Pari Bhoot) manpreet

Members................

sanyatreuz. (Super Cute)
dhruviarmaanfan (KG's Madness Bhoot)
roshaaan (Bubbly Bhoot)
mithila2 (Karan Dewanapan Bhoot)
radsluvksg (Karan's Baby Bhoot )πŸ˜›
pri (twinkle⭐️ bhoot)
Armaan_Raj(lover bhooth❀️)
moni (the non-bhoot)
TJ (indian ghost)
mrs.armaan (Anjana)
ridhima_sukriti (Jaann bhoot) ayesha
divya_dmg (Mini Bhoot)
alekfan (karmania bhoot)
terrifictina09(Tinu Bhoot)
limaSDude (CrazyD Bhoo0t)
Jia di.
alka (miss wow bhooth)

osho
MARU
pari_smile(Sparkle bhooth)
karishma
vaish
mimi
ehsaas
prathik(mr. supercool)
himanshi(princy 29)
hunder
perin...(karan_angel)

and
Any KPS or Armaan's Basket members do not need an invite to post occasionally

||||||| The GaYab Bhootzzz ||||||

The people whos names are not on the list.....it is due to caus u havnt responded 2 our PM.....therefore we hav taken ur name of until u respond

and remeber we all miss you very much sooo plss respond......πŸ€—

and this is NO LONGER an INVITE ONLY CC sooo all "can i join"...and invites from other members of the CC will be avoided....soo pls avoid posting...

|||| RULES ||||

1) Discussions about any topic is allowed as long as its positive.....😊

2) If i see any1 either bash anyone or indulge in fights wid bashers den u will b banned...... as soon as you see any bashing please PM the CMs n they will tackle it.😊

3) Fun Allowed but in a limit so dat it dznt hurt any1 over here.

4) No bashing of any actors,actress will b Acceptable here.😊

5)No Use of Abusive n Vulgar Languages.😊

6) Maintain Peace,Respect others.Not only here but in any forum also dnt pay attention 2 d bashers let dem say wat dey want.U enjoy here wid each other.No need 2 indulge in fights wid dem.i know its no use of dis here but i just wanna clear BHOOT GANG main Motto is respect,Peace,Loving,Frndly nature ok.😊

7) Only Senior Members,Goldie,Dazzler,Rockerz r 2 take part in dis CC..dis means neither Newbie nor Groupie.Sorry......😊

8) This is for all the bhoots who want to leave this gang.....if you think that you do not deserve 2 be in this gang and want 2 leave....we CMs have decided that you are always free 2 do that...we will not force you or beg you to stay.....since we have decided that this CC will still continue....and pls do not post this in this CC just silently leave by PMing all the members............sorry if we are being rude bt it really hurts to see the CC going in that direction....and please refrain from JOKES saying that you are leaving......we are here 2 enjoy and not to cry.....soo just enjoy guys.....😊

||||| Most Memorable Scene Of The Week |||||

Every week a memorable scene from either a movie or TV programme will be chosen..........This will be suggested and discussed by all the BHOOT GANG

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj5jqW_WwBc[/YOUTUBE]

This is one of teh most memorable scenes of KAJEN....we miss them liek hell.....and since we hav dedicated this CC 2 them.....this is 4 every1 who misses our DMG our dmg gang

So...Come on guys lets live this DMG era again..........
😍
DMG VM GHOSLA
❀️❀️❀️
Every week dere will a VM on any one of d couple KASH,KASU,KaJenor only Karan or also d whole DMG team..members can pm d u-tube link of VMs 2 d CMs if dey love it n want dat 2 b here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCnCNvtHuMs[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ€—πŸ€—

😊
congo on 25th guys silver jubliee WOHO
Congo On New Bhoot Gang Guys πŸ₯³πŸ€—
Originally posted by chahat_armaan

congo on 25th guys silver jubliee WOHO
WOW....Chahat dear congo on th silver jublieeπŸ˜‰

Gr8 work😊
ahahha ya pratik

sorry guys i was late

actually i was watching 2012 isliye....

and mere exams aaj hi khatam hue

saare bahot ache gaye thanc 2 ur wishes....

lov u allll

CONGRATS

see u guys 4rm 2mrw ;)