Uttaran

It eems Ichcha's role is being ruined (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 5:40am | IP Logged
 HAY O RABBA ! ! !

dont fight plssss, , , , , ,behano!!!!!!!!!! shanti rakho shanti, , , ,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It eems Ichcha's role is being ruined (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Arre baba, We are not fighting. We are expressing ourselvesSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 6:13am | IP Logged
 ok dear, , ,we should  really respect other's feelingz, , ,

but i really feel that all the tapu fans should be very big-hearted( ab wamp se pyar kro gay to dill to bada kerna pare ga na)

I dont want to hurt tapu fans but, , , whenever i saw tapu, , ,nothing comes in my mind but GAALIAAN (wo bhi gandi wali)

i m reallyy sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry if hurt some body, , ,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehabistpinky666Bobbyforyoushivani9

vaishu.reddy89

Groupbie

vaishu.reddy89

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:15am | IP Logged
none can be tapu fans,.,.,
may be rashmi's,.,.,

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nehabistBobbyforyoushivani9shonuu

deepseas

Groupbie

deepseas

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
agree that Taps' role is stronger however negative, and she overshadows Ichha. Ichha looks like a little mouse, and has only maybe three or four expressions--crying, looking shocked, and shaking her lips. What can one do with such a person who cannot stand up for her own rights? Or even show a tiny bit of intelligence at least? Also, believe me, I am waiting to see one look/expression of regret from her for having lost Veer. But I don't think that is ever going to happen :-(

Kruthika.N

IF-Veteran Member

Kruthika.N

PPAW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I simply can't stand Ichcha anymore, and truly whenever I see her on screen... I come close to pulling my hair out. Tapu this and Tapu that, she seriously hasn't changed from her first meeting with Veer when all she could talk about was Tapu.Ouch

nehabist

Groupbie

nehabist

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepseas

agree that Taps' role is stronger however negative, and she overshadows Ichha. Ichha looks like a little mouse, and has only maybe three or four expressions--crying, looking shocked, and shaking her lips. What can one do with such a person who cannot stand up for her own rights? Or even show a tiny bit of intelligence at least? Also, believe me, I am waiting to see one look/expression of regret from her for having lost Veer. But I don't think that is ever going to happen :-(

Cry

That's what I had said some one is trying to ruin Tina's role so that Tapwater may become the queen of the show.  and people would see her and start appreciating her beauty. and Tina would loose everyone attention.

pinky666Bobbyforyoushivani9shonuu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.