Uttaran

It eems Ichcha's role is being ruined (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

chitranayak

chitranayak

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 1:36am | IP Logged
hi guyz im new to this forum.pls help me know u guyz so that we all can spend some quality time in here.
cheers guyz!
chitra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It eems Ichcha's role is being ruined (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uts11

Groupbie

uts11

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Dear Chitra ...

Nice thought but you can take all of us as UTTRAN fan or CRITICS and talk to us anyways ... so koiee punishment nahee hai , Aap bhi baat kar sakte ho Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Dear Shonuu,
many thanks for sharing the same feelings.

shonuu

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitranayak

hi guyz im new to this forum.pls help me know u guyz so that we all can spend some quality time in here.
cheers guyz!
chitra
Hi Chitra

Welcome to this forum of people with mixed opinions about what is right. You will soon learn to swim once in the water.

Bobbyforyou

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I think you all maybe right..because i cant watch the show regularly at this point..unless i am in india..and i was only passing comments after watching for one month in october and  when i discussed it with a few people who watch it...they all found tapasya better looking and more appealing!!!...and surprisingly they only critisized the track but at 10 pm those same people were glued!!!!
I think tapasya has rich girl looks..and according to me thats why  she was chosen for this role..not because of any other reoson...unfortunately i didnt get to see much of ichas good acting as tapu had more of a role in october...and thirdly i do believe these two girls have an equal position or role..just because its called uttaran does not imply that ichha will rule!!!!
I think only time will give us more ansers..

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:21am | IP Logged

LOOKS DON'T DETERMINE WHETHER YOU ARE RICH OR NOT.

THEY TELL YOU WHETHER YOU MAY BE CROOKED OR NOT.

Clothes, jewelry, place where you live etc., make you look RICH. .. Tapasya's character needed the looks of a SCOUNDREL and whoever has been chosen to play that role perfectly matched the requirement.

I thank God for the maturity bestowed upon me.

Edited by shivani.chenna - 20 November 2009 at 4:28am

Bobbyforyou

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani.chenna

Clothes, jewelry, place where you live etc., make you look RICH. .. Tapasya's character needed the looks of a SCOUNDREL and whoever has been chosen to play that role perfectly matched the requirement.

Hello.
It seems you take these comments personally. Its only a serial.!!!! And about the rich girl looks..yes that is what i read in an article about uttaran when these girls were being chosen....as to why tapasya was chosen for this role......and thats exactly where my comment was coming from...contrary to what you are saying i think the girl who plays tapasya is quite attractive...look we dont know them personally so obviously our judgement will be on looks!!!!... I am not here to start an arguement..and i am really sorry if anyones feelings are being hurt...

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Originally posted by shivani.chenna

Hello.
It seems you take these comments personally. Its only a serial.!!!! And about the rich girl looks..yes that is what i read in an article about uttaran when these girls were being chosen....as to why tapasya was chosen for this role......and thats exactly where my comment was coming from...contrary to what you are saying i think the girl who plays tapasya is quite attractive...look we dont know them personally so obviously our judgement will be on looks!!!!... I am not here to start an arguement..and i am really sorry if anyones feelings are being hurt...

Hey chill,

Don't worry I don't take any comments personally.

I am proactive in making people express themselves.

At times I do feel sad for people who cannot use their brains but simply get tuned into what ever the other one (pretends) wants to tune them to.

Anyone looking for someone to play this role might not say they are looking for a person with the looks of a scoundrel (but in reality they obviously are)

Everyone should have their own judgment call irrespective of what the others say.
I dont judge any one by their looks. I was taught to never ''Judge a book by its cover''

I once again Thank God for the maturity and intelligence bestowed upon me to differentiate between GOOD, BAD & EVIL.Smile

Edited by shivani.chenna - 20 November 2009 at 5:37am

Bobbyforyou

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.