Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

nehabist

Groupbie

nehabist

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

after reading updates and watching earlier episodes, I am feeling that Tina Dutta's role is being ruined forcibily by someone.  Although she is the main lead, she is having only 1 or 2 scenes and the negative character like Tapwater is getting all the episodes.  I can't understand why? Is it because of the said coldwar between the Tina and Rashmi?  can someone explain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyoushivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It eems Ichcha's role is being ruined" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neenu55

IF-Dazzler

neenu55

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged

yes i am also feeling like tht

the story slowly turning towards taps

already turned
quit this show tina
she is not the main lead now
nani and taps r main heroines

uts11

Groupbie

uts11

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thats true ... Someone is trying destroying ICCHHA's character in serial and who is getting benefited is very clear its TAPS Angry

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Quite true...these internal politics are horrible and we the viewers are the ones who suffer.

vaishu.reddy89

Groupbie

vaishu.reddy89

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I hate tapwater as much as I hate uttaran these days,.,.,
its all rubbish guys,.,.,
lets stop watchin this CRAP!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusaidBobbyforyousanjaykedari

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anusaidBobbyforyousihusanjaykedarishivani9shonuu

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged

I hope my comment is appropriate. An established actor/actress will be able to put their foot down to stop their character being distorted.

Who knows Tapasya yaani wahi Rasmi may be regretting for having to do such a negative role in the prime of her youth. She may be hating herself much more than us for doing such a thing in the heart of her hearts. Par bechari kya karegi, do waqt ki roti bhi tho chaahiyein naa.
I would imagine that more so less the same holds for Ichcha as well.

Bottom line is be WISE & STUDY WELL/excel in which ever field and earn a good position  and the world will be at your command. 

Then you dont have to dance to the tunes of illiterate Ba......&Bi....'s

Edited by shivani.chenna - 19 November 2009 at 12:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusaidBobbyforyoushonuu

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I think they will give importance to whichever character/track brings them higher ratings..infact i read that somewhere recently.....and these shows survive on ratings...not on our feelings unfortunately!!!!........my feelings are tapasyas acting and present track have made the ratings jump to the top...and that being the case unfortunately they are likely to sideline icha....wether thats right or wrong i am no judge..however this really does seem to be the case over here...the sad part is that actors have not much say in the matter...as its the creative team which decides who or what track will bring them higher ratings and indirectly higher sponsorship leading to higher profits!!!!
I know this wont be appreciated here..but personally i do somehow think tapasya overshadows icha...wether its her looks..or her personality..i dont know..but she quite obviously overshadows her from what i watched in October in India.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusaidshivani9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.