Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 13 November 2005 at 7:09am | IP Logged

is anyone watching Dooriyan on ARY DIGITAL???

i watch few episodes of it n i think next episode will be last epi

n wat happened to HUmayun's sis in drama?

review of drama so far

HUmayun loves Sadia who's his secertry but cant express his love then Sadia marries Adnan Jilani and after soemtime he leaves and go somewhere. Sadia thinks that he's dead n is worried as to wat will happen to her to-be-born child. Humayun (Our Hero enters) proposes her and says that he'll love the child as its his own child. hey marry and the child then grows up n is about 10 or 9 years old and Adnan comes back. First he tries to get back Sadia but fails so decides that only way is to get the child first so he does. Humayun's sis loves Ahsanwh osunerHumaun. anyways they both get married and then after sometime something goes wrong.

i summarised wat i think has happened coz i dont watch TV and only can hear it, i mean that Mom or Dad is watching so i just listen the dialouges. i dont know what went wrong between Ahsan and wife

today i watched that Sadia Imam comes back from hospital and HUmayun thinks that she spent all night with Adnan Jilani whereas she was looking after her child n Adnan decides to leave Pakistan forever n lt Sadia-Humayun-child live in peace

wat do u think is gonna happen in next epi

Edited by scorpion134 - 13 November 2005 at 7:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dooriyan" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

euro_pakigal

Goldie

euro_pakigal

Posted: 13 November 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged
uff dats aboring drama i cnt stand it so i dunt watch it soz aji.but i remeba dat humayuns sis got married do dat baddy "ehsan" n maybe hes dun summat bad lyk locked her up sumwher,gav her sulwher,abandonned her,threw her out,divorced her or even worse KILLED HER.

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 13 November 2005 at 10:58am | IP Logged
no he didnt killed her i think
he had some affair may be coz i remember Humayun's Sis telling him that from few days "Ehsan" is up to something
on Friday night i just saw this bit that "Ehsan apologises ith hands joined"
ntohing else LOL LOL LOL

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 13 November 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
hahaha i dun have tht channel so no i didnt watch it

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 13 November 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
oh ya, I only saw one episode of this drama. and found it extermly confusing, so never thought of watching it again.

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 13 November 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
it is confusing but i ask my mum or sis wat happened so far LOL

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 13 November 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
hunh? LOL I'm lost, so what happens to humayun's sis?...

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 13 November 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Maha21

hunh? LOL I'm lost, so what happens to humayun's sis?...

thats wat i'm asking MahaEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.