Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

U Me aur Tv - now its daddaji (Page 2)

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
thanx for the update pinky... not intersted in ths track.... i thnk hav to skip yrkkh for sumtime... will only read updates.... agar kuch achche scenes hue to dekh lenge...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

niveda Senior Member
niveda
niveda

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:53am | IP Logged
thanks pinky for the update....ek pallu ke liye ethna hangama...!!!abb job for dino's beti......more and more emotional drama on the way.......Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-ssanw

_Dipsi_ IF-Rockerz
_Dipsi_
_Dipsi_

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged
thanx for the update pinky... soo disgusting ya .....i seem to have lost  interest serial now ... i think i have to skip watching  yrkkh for sumtime... will only read updates.... agar kuch achche scenes hue to dekh lenge youtube pe ... i thought it was find love after an arranged marriage but this seems to be a typical saas bahu saga now aur ab yeh daddajee bhi????

Richie.. IF-Rockerz
Richie..
Richie..

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by pinky35

in todays u me aur tv they showed it will be YRKKH segment thay were saying that "ghar ki badi beti " rashmi  shankri tayi has brought..i could not make out why thay were saying rashmi it should have been nandini  Confused 
shankri tayi has brought a rishtaa of some co called bade gharana.........
now the worst part..........akshara has decised to help nandini to get a job so daddji will be against her and the voice said ab saas ke saath saath daddji ka gussa bhi   Cry   Cry 
they are going out for nandini's bday and they are allowed but daddaji does not know abt the job and all....

that means more problems to come..i missed some parts due to bad tata  sky signal  Angry 

Hi Pinks, thx for the update. Now nobody can save Aksh fr DJ's wrath.....why is she behaving like DOROTHY(The wizard of OZ) .....did she get magical silver shoes or what OuchHuh? Melodramatic questionable decisions at its bestAngryAngry
hi tina di...... Big smile  exactly how can she do something which daddaji does not like ,,,,,,,,from where does dhe get so much of courage Confused
Richie.. IF-Rockerz
Richie..
Richie..

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

thanx for the update pinky... not intersted in ths track.... i thnk hav to skip yrkkh for sumtime... will only read updates.... agar kuch achche scenes hue to dekh lenge...
i thought they will show something intresting in nandini's track but just like kaka-kaki track they seemed to be spoiling this also  Angry 
i agree we can take a break par hum nahi sudhrange
Richie.. IF-Rockerz
Richie..
Richie..

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

hatt.........ab pak gaye hum......wats this goin on.......???? an Dino bhi...........Gayatri kya kam thi....m hating this track.... Angry Angry ......n y does Akshara always is busy wid others........she should be concentrating on naitik.....kya zaroorat hai Dino ki beti ko job dilwane ke liye........yahan they were not happy Naitik working in some other company n Nandini working will make them mad.......

Akshara ab phasi........no one can save her........
pat anahi kaun sa devi ma ki aatma aa gayi akshii ka andar jo daddaji se panga lene chali hai  Confused
concentrate on naitik i agree with this ....... wonder how will he react to this  Ouch
ash_Arshi Goldie
ash_Arshi
ash_Arshi

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:24am | IP Logged
it is good tht there is rishta for reshmi n job for nandini but as usual DAANT FOR AKSHARA hahahahahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pravin-

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanw

Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by pinky35

in todays u me aur tv they showed it will be YRKKH segment thay were saying that "ghar ki badi beti " rashmi  shankri tayi has brought..i could not make out why thay were saying rashmi it should have been nandini  Confused 
shankri tayi has brought a rishtaa of some co called bade gharana.........
now the worst part..........akshara has decised to help nandini to get a job so daddji will be against her and the voice said ab saas ke saath saath daddji ka gussa bhi   Cry   Cry 
they are going out for nandini's bday and they are allowed but daddaji does not know abt the job and all....

that means more problems to come..i missed some parts due to bad tata  sky signal  Angry 

Hi Pinks, thx for the update. Now nobody can save Aksh fr DJ's wrath.....why is she behaving like DOROTHY(The wizard of OZ) .....did she get magical silver shoes or what OuchHuh? Melodramatic questionable decisions at its bestAngryAngry

precisely, this is what I want to say Tina,
why this kind of behaviour by Akshara?

hey nandini might have asked for a support..  in india marriage means, you marry whole family, not only the one who selected by your family ... she has to support nandini..

previously i mentioned in one post that if you are looking for a progress this can be done thru his own daughter not thru akshara or naitik.. it is bold a step and my support also for akshara how much pain she has to undergo for this..Thumbs Up

Edited by lathika4u - 19 November 2009 at 2:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sbeautiful16sanw

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top