Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:17am | IP Logged
in todays u me aur tv they showed it will be YRKKH segment thay were saying that "ghar ki badi beti " rashmi  shankri tayi has brought..i could not make out why thay were saying rashmi it should have been nandini  Confused 
shankri tayi has brought a rishtaa of some co called bade gharana.........
now the worst part..........akshara has decised to help nandini to get a job so daddji will be against her and the voice said ab saas ke saath saath daddji ka gussa bhi   Cry   Cry 
they are going out for nandini's bday and they are allowed but daddaji does not know abt the job and all....

that means more problems to come..i missed some parts due to bad tata  sky signal  Angry 

Edited by pinky35 - 19 November 2009 at 1:19am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfannivedasihu.aastha.piyualkaprecious_zebahidesanwnisha80ZumSrK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "U Me aur Tv - now its daddaji" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged
atleast this is some intresting kinda twist na... better than pallu n lajja n stuff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha80

anu-s

IF-Dazzler

anu-s

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:20am | IP Logged
OMG!   Now Daddaji......    

Worst for Akshara .

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2112ization

atleast this is some intresting kinda twist na... better than pallu n lajja n stuff
i knew akshara will support nandidni but this way without letting daddaji knowing abt it......well may be bday gift for her.....BTW why against daddji yaar aur koi nahi mila

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky35

in todays u me aur tv they showed it will be YRKKH segment thay were saying that "ghar ki badi beti " rashmi  shankri tayi has brought..i could not make out why thay were saying rashmi it should have been nandini  Confused 
now the worst part..........akshara has decised to help nandini to get a job so daddji will be against her and the voice said ab saas ke saath saath daddji ka gussa bhi   Cry   Cry 
they are going out for nandini's bday and they are allowed but daddaji does not know abt the job and all....

that means more problems to come..i missed some parts due to bad tata  sky signal  Angry 

Hi Pinks, thx for the update. Now nobody can save Aksh fr DJ's wrath.....why is she behaving like DOROTHY(The wizard of OZ) .....did she get magical silver shoes or what OuchHuh? Melodramatic questionable decisions at its bestAngryAngry

Edited by 5cents - 19 November 2009 at 1:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhi911piyualkaanu-s-MaryamRichie..

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:41am | IP Logged
thanks Pinky for the update

so problems & more problems!

akshara ko kya padi hai nandini ke job ki!

leave it akshara & live in peace. why all the reforms needed. U will never be allowed to do a job, so why look a job for the beti

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged
hatt.........ab pak gaye hum......wats this goin on.......???? an Dino bhi...........Gayatri kya kam thi....m hating this track.... Angry Angry ......n y does Akshara always is busy wid others........she should be concentrating on naitik.....kya zaroorat hai Dino ki beti ko job dilwane ke liye........yahan they were not happy Naitik working in some other company n Nandini working will make them mad.......

Akshara ab phasi........no one can save her........

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by pinky35

Hi Pinks, thx for the update. Now nobody can save Aksh fr DJ's wrath.....why is she behaving like DOROTHY(The wizard of OZ) .....did she get magical silver shoes or what OuchHuh? Melodramatic questionable decisions at its bestAngryAngry

precisely, this is what I want to say Tina,
why this kind of behaviour by Akshara?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top