Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

   

:: M o h I n i # 1 :: |Kya Ye Meri Kalpana Hai...| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Joined: 05 February 2008

Posts: 2339

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:09am | IP Logged
yes, Nandidni loves Mohit but I dont think its the other way round--I mean Mohit really understands Nandini well but def does not love her and so we have a major drama lined up after Nadini's secret is out....will it affect Naitik-Mohit friendship, thats the big Q....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":: M o h I n i # 1 :: |Kya Ye Meri Kalpana Hai...| (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Joined: 11 April 2009

Posts: 31075

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by starry.phoenix

yes....bt i guess Mohit understands Nandini to the core..n Nandini hs a Love Corner for Mohit 4 sure....
 
Whatever you have said is true but still i am not liking this change yaar..
 
Starry , You have made this thread beautiful with all the pics & Nandini's poem.


yaa.....v need smtym 2 accpt thsConfused...bt may b ths is wts nxt in yrkkh !!
cos theze days..thr's sm track goin side-by-side for Mohit as wel..Smile

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Joined: 11 April 2009

Posts: 31075

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smittu

yes, Nandidni loves Mohit but I dont think its the other way round--I mean Mohit really understands Nandini well but def does not love her and so we have a major drama lined up after Nadini's secret is out....will it affect Naitik-Mohit friendship, thats the big Q....


yaa..may b.....bt Nandini has a deep n secretive linkn for Mohit..she missed him wen he's nt around...Wink

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Joined: 23 October 2009

Posts: 2717

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
i think the Mohit-Nandini lovestory has amazing potential............both are very genuine persons by nature .........

........... but yrkkh creatives shouldn't wander ANYWHERE close to it also.................

look at the way way they've made mincemeat of the "near perfect naksh love story"........

i dread to think what they would do to the "maybe not acceptable to all" mohit-nandini love story.............

cvs, please....spare this cute couple....and stay away...........

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Joined: 11 April 2009

Posts: 31075

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

i think the Mohit-Nandini lovestory has amazing potential............both are very genuine persons by nature .........

........... but yrkkh creatives shouldn't wander ANYWHERE close to it also.................

look at the way way they've made mincemeat of the "near perfect naksh love story"........

i dread to think what they would do to the "maybe not acceptable to all" mohit-nandini love story.............

cvs, please....spare this cute couple....and stay away...........



ya....they luk cute..both possess a heart of gold....gemsClap

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Joined: 17 December 2007

Posts: 14967

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged
nandini has this silent love
but isnt mohit responsible for all this?
 
he started calling her sweet heart
now which girl wont fall in love with a lovable guy like mohit who calls her his sweetheart?
& I dont understand why G3 or bhabhi maa or even daddaji didnt object to mohit calling nandini sweetheart?!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Joined: 11 April 2009

Posts: 31075

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanw

nandini has this silent love
but isnt mohit responsible for all this?
 
he started calling her sweet heart
now which girl wont fall in love with a lovable guy like mohit who calls her his sweetheart?
& I dont understand why G3 or bhabhi maa or even daddaji didnt object to mohit calling nandini sweetheart?!


yaa.....evn frm day i cudnt undrstnd y he calls her a sweetheart...??
i mean its pretty odd for bro's fren to call her a SweetHeart.....Day Dreaming


.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Joined: 26 March 2009

Posts: 9219

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:15am | IP Logged
i think mohit thinks nandini as his sister n nothin elz.....
im totalllllllly 2wards mohit n rashmi...
dnt lik Mohini sooooo much......
bt rllly nice poem.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Aaja meri bahoo mei:- Naksh one shot!

2

hottieaminah13 11 1588 26 September 2009 at 2:16am
By A-N-S-H-I-K-A
mujhe meri biwi..

2 3 4

djree 24 1951 09 August 2009 at 10:46am
By yrkkhluvinangel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.