Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Now, Satish will also join hands to reunite ArMan.
I had only 1 doubt that Satish is interested in Archu
and they will drag the track for months or weeks.
But now i m pretty sure that  they will not drag further and in 1 or 2 weeks archu will be
at manavs feet.
Problem is that manav is very good
and he himself will feel guilty for doubting archu and archu
might get away which i dont want.
 I wud love to see ArMan together
back but also like to see archu and her family realizing their BLUNDER, not mistake.
3 people are trying to get ArMan together, 1 from archu family(varsha), 1 from manav family
(Damodar) and 1 neutral and overall good human(satish). So we r not far away from
reunion. But i think after getting sum scolding, manju will get away to create
trouble in future.
I guess sachins marriage is day for their reunion most probably.
Have Ur Views if u agree or disagree........................................................................................................................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twilightj&b84

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Show regaining its path" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toshibelekar

toshibelekar

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hope so ARMAN together now, as it is high time, otherwise show gets bored.

xxhiyaxx

xxhiyaxx

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
manjusha reminds me of kaveri from saat phere..she goes on doing bad things and the family always forgives  her

SweetArifa

SweetArifa

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
it's high time that they get back together.............but i would like for them to know that Manju, her mom and brother is behind everything that is happening with them and they should take extra care with each other when they get back together.  i also would like to see Archanna as a strong woman, not as a weak one as she is shown...........she should be able to stand up to Sav aai like vershu did. she should be more like Bani............from Kasam Se.  Fight for what she wants and what is right...........and not listen to what anybody says.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam-far

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I am glad that the show is picking up again. The past few months have been a drag, it seemed like hope was lost but not anymore. Varsha is back and so is Baba, the fight is on to reunite ArMan and I am looking foward to the episodes again. I wonder though if the truth will be revealed about what Manju and her family did, I hope so!

LoLo

IF-Dazzler

LoLo

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Sorry to ask, but what path?  We have seen only glimpses of anything between Archu & Manav and floods of misunderstandings.  Then out of nowhere comes the Vershu and her boss track and Manav's brother's marriage.  This show has not had a clear path till date.  It needs to focus on one storyline and stick with some clear developments instead of a bunch of half here and there stories.  Sorry to offend, but let Manav & Archu HAVE a relationship before splitting them up.  Then move onto the families once they can settle into their relationship.  I just feel like things are all over the place and nothing is really going on.

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

It seems the show is now focused on reuniting Archana and Manav, it is no longer about creating misunderstandings.

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
It's high time that Manav and Archana unite coz their chemistry is the USP of the show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top