Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Awww Avni and Prithivi scenes was the cutest

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
One thing i hate abt LMNDJ is the Prithivi is being more of a "father" to avni-sam child than Sam ... but it was just the cutest darn thing that i couldn't help but fall in love with Prithivi more.!!!!
NO BASHING

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i agrre that was the best scene of 2day........if some1 watched lnmdj 2day 4 da 1st time they would think thatb Pri is Avni' husband esp the way he gave their khandan thing 2 her.......anyways,,the tabeez scene wa cuute.....
carie thumbnail
yep privni are very cute in their scenes.he has soooo much concern for his brother's wife and for the first child of the family.loved when pri touched avni's head and went away.pri is doing a great job as head of both gujral and saxena parivar.
MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, for me, Pri & Avni are the best non-couple, non-romantic jodi of LNMDJ .. They are very sweet .. Pri is like a brother to Avni that she never had and Avni is like a sister to Pri that he never had .. 😊 And Pri obviously is a doting uncle to the child .. 
.Aparajhita. thumbnail
pri and av are really cute
pri is doing the job of an elder bro to av.......
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aparajhita

pri and av are really cute
pri is doing the job of an elder bro to av.......

yeah he was looking his brother
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovey29

i agrre that was the best scene of 2day........if some1 watched lnmdj 2day 4 da 1st time they would think thatb Pri is Avni' husband esp the way he gave their khandan thing 2 her.......anyways,,the tabeez scene wa cuute.....

'

no i don't agree if some one watches this epi from here he or she ll definitely think he is brother
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pri n avni cute bro-sis jodi........