Fan Fictions

Unforseen Circumstances - YuNa fanfic upd.Feb.1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 56

icenfire90

icenfire90

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
heyy!!!dat ws fab!!!sumaya...cn u pls tel me wer ur oder ff s r?? cnt w8 fer nainas confession!!!
gr8 job!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unforseen Circumstances - YuNa fanfic upd.Feb.1 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
SmileHey, thanks so much for comments everyone Big smileHug you guys are so sweet....kk here is the next part hope you like it Embarrassed (lol i'm just going a little crazy with emoticons Silly)

p.s. I know some of the readers want more action rather than just thinking...but I was thinking...of doing more of thinking...I guess

p.p.s. I just realized that I am not consistent with my scenes but o well hopefully no one notices lolConfusedLOL

p.p.p.s lol I know it's short but I wanna end it there because...maybe in the next part I'll reveal the whole mystery (lol i've got the mystery all figure out)

Part 3:

Yuvi saw Naina approaching him in the locker room with a shy but determined expression. He couldnt' help but think of how cute she looked. He had to admit, she wasn't like any other girl he had met. It wasn't that she was the most beautiful or the most intellegent girl, but however she was, she was just perfect. Yuvi had never known what perfect was...ever...until he met her; his family was far from perfect, his friends were definately not perfect and him...well less said the better. She was a ray of sunshine in his dark life, maybe that is why he loathed her but loved her at the same time. Yes, Yuvi was in love, maybe much before than anybody could have imagined. Her fiery spirit on the first day of internship was enough to make Yuvi give her a second look. As the days went by, his feelings for Naina began to develop on rapid speed, which terrified him extremely. He tried to push her away from him by manhandling her and warning her but to no result. He knew that it wasn't the kindest of gesture and any other girl in her place would stay from him after the first time. But Naina didn't, everytime he hurted her, and everytime she came back to him, as a firefly toward a burning lamplight.

Yuvi snapped out of his drooling thoughts as soon as he heard Naina clear her throat...well after she had done it for the third time. She was looking right at him with a blank expression (at least according to him), as if she was analyzing him.

"This does not look good", Yuvi thought while pretending to read a file instead of acknowledging Naina's presence.

Atul turned around in a flash when he heard the door open behind him. But what he saw brought the soul back in him, which had suddenly jumped out his body.

"Oh, it's just you!", Atul exclaimed while looking as if he was caught stealing.

"Dr.Atul, what are you doing here?" the person at the door asked worridely

"Oh, I...I was just looking for...what are you doing here?" Atul snapped back failing to come up with a good excuse.

"I just came to drop these files off, Dr. Shashank is at the reception if you want to talk to him", the person displayed the files he had come to drop off nervously.

"Thanks, Omar Bhai! I'll go see him right away", Atul exited the room with a nod.

He didn't know why he was scared so much, it wasn't as if he was doing something illegal, wrong yes, but not illegal. Maybe, somewhere he wasn't sure about Yuvi's action, despite everything he didn't want either of them to get hurt.

Naina approached Yuvi as he was busy sneaking looks at her while pretending to read a file. Naina gave her a whole hearted smile despite wanting to look serious. She cleared her throat to get his attention but he refused to look up; she tried two more times before stomping her feet and walking away.

"Well, that didn't go as well as I expected, what am I saying, it didn't go anywhere at all", Naina thought grumpily as she stood outside of the locker room.

She debated going to the cafetaria but decided that it was now or never. She had to let him know how she felt about him. She walked back in the locker room, only to have Yuvi looking at her as she was the most disgusting thing on the face of this planet. Naina looked horrified and was ready to provide Yuvi with a very snide remark, when she heard Yuvi exclaim..."Mac"

Edited by princessuma - 02 December 2009 at 7:26pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Momanasups2222ash08RadiantTreasurerapi_c.BlackJack.AshiYuvi4lifeEloquentJenifer.26javeyNadz_YuNalover

anut

anut

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Excellent!!!

-bhootni-

aanchal_c

IF-Rockerz

aanchal_c

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
wow.that was awesome,plz cotinue soon.i hope no oe gets hurt esp not atul or shashank,if naina got hurt then i hope yuvi would realise his mistake.

-bhootni-

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 1:42am | IP Logged
SUMI! I so love you for updating. Mera dimaag phatne waala hai from the study overload for my practical which is in like 5 hours and 20 minutes. Yeah I should be sleeping right now cuz i have to wake up at 6. it's 2:40... i know, i'm stupid, but i needed a break!

hurry up and reveal it! I wanna know!!! He loves her!!! we KNOW she loves him! Awww!!! hurry up woman! i don't like cliffhangers!

love ya!

komz

-bhootni-

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged

whoa! what an update sumi..the next update better be some time soon, i reallty wanna know what happens, m a very imaptient person, hate mysterys LOL!!

plzzz, jaldi kar..before i go krazzyyy!!! :P

-bhootni-

tanya.dsouza

tanya.dsouza

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged
nice update

-bhootni-

Arpita.Madan

Arpita.Madan

Posted: 24 November 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged
WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! lol cute update.....they are in LOVE!!!!!!! cant wait...
hugs
arpita

-bhootni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top