Fan Fictions

Unforseen Circumstances - YuNa fanfic upd.Feb.1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 56

Page 1
Page   of 56
Page 3 Page 56

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hey sumaiya,

luved the first part... sounds reli interesting, so the story is the same as in DMG jst that one year has passed rightConfusedConfused but you knw what i reli love the way you wrote both of there thoughts soo realistic and sweetEmbarrassed I totally love YuNa i guess this is the second YuNa FFLOLLOL so im definitely in for itWink Reli wanna knw who this wheel chair dude is in your story... btw whos macConfusedConfused

Loved the part and Intro Clap

do Pm meWink

NadzEmbarrassed

Edited by nadz_J - 19 November 2009 at 6:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unforseen Circumstances - YuNa fanfic upd.Feb.1 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Love it! great update sumi!! :)

gosh, im soo greedy, still want to read more! update again sooooooooooon!! im loving this turmoil going through each of their minds! naina already kowing shes in love :O and yuvis fear...great episode!

*claps* :)

-bhootni-

Arpita.Madan

Arpita.Madan

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
*sigh* yuvi is so hard to understand...............you've portrayed their feelings sooo welll.....love the story......PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!
hugs
arpita

-bhootni-

pinalkpatel

Groupbie

pinalkpatel

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
loved the update but its soo mysterious.... hahha i wanna read more....... Thanks for t he PM....:)

-bhootni-

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Sumaiya!

Great opening to your FF.

So were one year in and still YuNa are one mile in but 100 miles out. Boy do these two have the biggest defence mechanisms or what! Good, I like strong characters.

Yuvi left everyone behind for his mission? For this brother? That's quite a big sacrifice. I'm guessing he did it for their safety more than removing thorns from his path. More like I'm hoping. But now he has Naina, who's probably the biggest thorn he's ever encountered. It must kill him to find himself somewhat attached to this thorn. Wonder what he'll do.

But I was genuinely glad to read that Yuvi has lightened up a bit and was trying to enjoy his time at Sanjeevani.

Update soon!

-bhootni-

lubnawahajuddin

lubnawahajuddin

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Nice Part,
But try to add some dialogues for both of them, and actions(I mean don't let the thinking part take all of your story).
It's still good though.
Different from other fanfics

Continue the good work!

-bhootni-

kaurpj01

Groupbie

kaurpj01

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
hey i really liked it

-bhootni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks guys for the comments...loving them and lubnawahajuddin, I'll definately try to add more dialouges and actions...thanks for the suggestion!!! So here is the next update, hope you guys like it and please don't forget to comment/criticize...thanks!!

Part 2:

Naina was still lost in her thought, when she realized that she was standing in front of Dr. Shashank with a dazed smile. He looked at her as she had suddenly grown two heads.

"Great, this is all that I needed after absolutely no sleep last night," she thought grumpily

It is not that she didn't like Dr. Shashank, it was the opposite actually. She looked up to him, not only was he an excellent doctor but a very genuine human being. She knew that he had had a hard past, from the death of his first wife to the desertion of both his daughters. Despite, everything he took care of her, allowed her to live in his house without any qualm and actually accepted her as part of the family.

"I wonder why Yuvi is after him, sometimes it seems like he detests Dr. Shashank", she thought while still facing Dr. Shashank with a dazed expression.

He cleared his throat to get her out of her dazed state but all she could do was turn a little red and walk away with her eyes on the floor beneath her.

Yuvi arrived at Sanjeevani earlier then he was supposed to, not that anybody would find that unusual, he was always early. Though, instead of walking to the terrace as he always did, he walked toward Dr. Shashank's cabin, keeping his eyes straight and not meeting anyone else's. He knew what he had to do, it was now or never. True, he didn't want to do it but he had to, for his family....for his father....and his brother. He kept repeating this mantra over and over again as he walked toward the cabin, not knowing that he was being followed.

He did not know why he was following Yuvi, but he knew that something was wrong. Yes, Yuvi had changed from the first time they all met, but he still seemed a bit different. Different was a very vague word to use when it came to Yuvi, but there seemed to be a lack of a better word in the dictionary to describe him properly.

Dr. Shashank offered to drive her to the hospital, which she accepted whole heartedly. She had no brain cells left to waste it on Jiggy's constant nagging, at least Dr. Shashank knew when to stop. Just like her feelings for Dr. Shashank were positive, so were her feelings for Jiggy. He was her best friend, her only true friend; he had been with her all through thick and thin. She knew his nagging was only a cover-up for his concern about her. But when it came to Yuvi, she didn't want anyone to worry about her, she knew that Yuvi would always take care of her...right?

Yuvi entered Dr. Shashank's cabin as swiftly as he could without attracting any unnecessary attention. Unknown to him, he had attracted enough attention to make his plan go down the drain. The person following him had stopped abruptly just few feet behind Yuvi, when he noticed him going into Dr. Shashank's cabin. He knew that Yuvi was Dr. Shashank's favourite intern and always followed him around to learn more but this was beyond his understanding. Why would Yuvi enter Dr. Shashank's cabin in his absence?

"Maybe, Dr. Shashank had asked him to bring a file for him, but wouldn't he have asked Omar Bhai to do it?" he thought worridely.

Yuvi knew what he had to do, well what he had to do now due to the change of plan that is. He had come to Sanjeevani to destroy Dr. Shashank's career but now he had different intentions. Yes, he still hated Dr. Shashank but why destroy a man who was already destroyed, abandoned by his own. Now he was going to free him of all his problems just like how his dad was freed. Freeing Dr. Shashank would free his brother as well from an imposed confinement in the mental hospital.

"Dr. Shashank, this is your last day on this planet, after this you'll be free from this painful life", Yuvi thought with a smirk but tear-stricken eyes.

For some reason, Naina got really excited as they neared Sanjeevani. Instantly, upon arrival she decided that it was time for Yuvi to know her feelings before it was too late. She wasn't sure how he would react, but she was hoping his reaction would be a pleasant one. He was so unpredictable that she was never sure about how to express herself sometimes in front of him. One word of hers would sometimes lead him to throw her against the wall but other times it would lead him to either tease her or caress her face softly. She was hoping that he would do the latter, she neither wanted to be assaulted nor teased, especially at that moment.

Yuvi left the cabin after placing what he had come to place. As soon as he exited, the person following him entered, though good for Yuvi, he hadn't seen Yuvi placing anything. Atul was still confused about why Yuvi had entered the cabin the first place, and was looking around to see if anything was missing, when the door suddenly opened.

Edited by princessuma - 20 November 2009 at 9:20pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJpinalkpatelMomanapaaalsups2222ash08RadiantTreasure.BlackJack.aanchal_cAshiYuvi4lifeJenifer.26javeyNadz_YuNalover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top