Unforseen Circumstances - YuNa fanfic upd.Feb.1 - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks again for the comment...really really really appreciate it...you guys are seriously sweet!!

kk here goes nothing lol

p.s. you guys are going to hate me because I'm going to make Shashank stupid (as in he can't judge a person properly)

p.s. I hope you guys like it...the mystery is slowly unfolding so please do comment/criticize thanks!

Part 4:

As Dr. Shashank walked toward his cabin, many staffers were quite surprised to see a smile on his face rather then a sullen expression. He hadn't smiled like this for almost two years and for some old staffers and new, this was a welcomed change. Shashank didn't know why he was smiling but he knew that the change in him had been brought on by one of his new interns. He missed his daughters but she had managed to fill their void somewhat at least. She was very unlike both his daughters but she was just as charming and charismatic as them. It was impossible not to like her, even Yuvi had fallen for her. Yes, he knew all about their secret likeness toward each other. They wouldn't admit it to each other but it was very obvious.

Unlike Atul and Armaan, he was sure that Yuvi was a good guy, he seemed really genuine and hard working. It wasn't that Atul was a bad person per say but he was always under the influence of that...that Armaan. In just one day, Armaan had managed to snatch both his daughters from him. He hated him...

"What the hell are you doing here Mac,"  Yuvi sneered as he slammed his file into his locker

Both Naina and Mac were confused by Yuvi's such behaviour. Mac was his best friend then why was he questioning him like that.

"Yuvi, what is wrong with you?" both Naina and Mac voiced their opinions simulatenously

He wasn't sure why he had reacted like that but he just wasn't in the mood to talk to Mac right now. This was the day his mission would be completed, he really didn't want Mac to make him guilty right now. Making him see that using Naina was a bad move seemed logical but telling him his mission was a bad move too, impossible!

Shashank entered his cabin still smiling on his thoughts, at first he didn't notice the package sitting on his desk but it caught his eyes as he picked up the photo frame that contained his daughters' picture.

"What is this?" he questioned aloud as he picked up a blood-stained package

Yuvi was still sneering at Mac, when Mac decided to speak again

"Naina, can you please give us a minute (Yuvi looked like he was ready to pounce on Mac, but Mac ignored him), please Naina", Mac asked with utmost sincerity

Naina looked at Yuvi and then back at Mac, she thought it was best to leave than get in between their usual confusing arguments. She walked out of the locker room, but suddenly came to a stop outside the door and quickly hid behind the walls.

"Well, old habits die hard!" Naina thought while straining her ears against the wall to hear what they were talking about.

"Mac, what do you want...I am not in any mood to listen to any lecture right now, okay?" Yuvi calmly told Mac

"Yuvi, this madness needs to stop immediately, you are not only ruining your won life but Naina's as well (Yuvi looked alamred at Naina's name and motioned at Mac to be quiet) but...

Yuvi existed the locker room and looked around to see if Naina was listening but fortunately for Naina, he missed seeing her hiding behind the wall. After making sure that Naina was not listening on to the conversation, he walked back into the locker room. Mac gave a confused look to Yuvi...

"I know what I am doing...I don't need you to tell me what to do", Yuvi calmly told Mac

"You know what you're doing? You know? Yuvi this revenge business is eating you up. Forget it!" Mac exclaimed in frustration

"Forget it? forget it?...that guy ruined my family...he made my mother a widow...my siblings and me orphans...you want me to forget that?" Yuvi yelled in a strickly controlled voice

Shashank opened the package to find a picture of his wife with murder written all over it. There was a letter attached to the picture as well.

"That guy did not ruin your family...his...his wife was responsible for it and she is dead now, Yuvi!" Mac yelled back in sheer frustration, while Naina went into a shock when she heard it.
Edited by princessuma - 14 years ago
Oh lord... I despise cliffhangers! Absolutely loathe them. I really hate you right now for ending it at the most horrible place EVER! But man, I love your writing so the hate will surely wear off. Did I mention that I loathe cliffhangers? Yeah well.... I do!

love ya!

Komz
Haaawww! his old wife? as in Padma or the one during sanjeevani-the show!! this is madness, i tell you!!

loved it!! OMG!! naina- brace yourself!! :((

great update!
Sumi! You can't end there!

So Mac's your sincere one, ey?
What a disgusting thing of Yuvi to leave for Shashank.
If Yuvi's dad is dead, what has that got to do with his brother at the asylum?
Are you telling me Smriti is behind this?
Gosh, Naina heard it all.

Oh Sumi, get back here right now and update!
lol thanks Payal, Komz and Jen for the comments...and @jen :p you have to wait for the next part...and that won't be written till tom. or the day after tom. or the next week ha ha ha

@Payal: Jen guessed it...it is Smirti (Jen thanks for the name...I totally forgot...I was so going to refer to her as Shashank's first or dead wife)

@Komz: I love cliffhangers lol
Actually, coming to think of it, it's best you update next week. Tomorrow's Eid and then it's the Eid weekend so I'll be super duper busy.

So I don't quite mind anymore. Take your time!
I know I'll be busy with Eid too...thanks Jen for granting few grace days...you are so generous lol
very nice...You do have a way with words...Please continue
really nice ,plz continue soon.
wow nice fanfic...i like your writing style
they way you let characters express their feels is
awsome :) can you please add me to pm list? thanks