Fan Fictions

Unforseen Circumstances - YuNa fanfic upd.Feb.1

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey, lol I know I haven't finished my other two fanfics but I am still going to start a new one...it's of my newest obsession: Yuvi and Naina from DMG. kk here it goes!!

Introduction

He dropped her to her "temporary home", not knowing if this was the last time he was going to see her. The last few days had not been the kind he expected; it wasn't in his original plan but circumstances forced him to make amendments to his plan. It wasn't the first time, life was throwing unplanned challenges and hurdles at him, but this was the first time he was afraid of them. Dr. Yuvraj Singh was afraid of challenges, "that's a first", he thought with a low chuckle.

While he was self-analyzing his situation, a beautiful set of eyes were observing him very intensively.

"He has changed quite dramatically from the first time I met him", the owner of the eyes thought

The set of eyes left the gaze immediately as the owner of its affection looked  up to meet it. This was not the first time Naina was secretly observing Yuvi, over the past year it had become a terrible obsessive hobby of her's. He wasn't anything special, to the world that is, but to her he was the most special of all. Sometimes at night she would lay awake wondering what he was up to, and other times she would become his shadow and follow him to observe what he was up to. She came to Mumbai to become the first lady doctor of her town but instead had accidentally threaded on a path that only brought destruction. She had a strong inclination that her destruction was very near, as if everything she had hoped for was going to disappear soon.

I hope people like it...please comment and/or criticize!!!

Introduction - Pg.1
Part 1 - Pg.1
Part 2 - Pg.2
Part 3 - Pg.4
Part 4 - Pg.6
Part 5 - Pg.9
Part 6 - Pg.13 and Pg.15
Part 7 - Pg. 18
Part 8 - Pg.21
Part 9 - Pg.24
Part 10- Pg.29
Part 11 - Pg.30
Part 12 - Pg.33
Part 13- Pg.36
Part 14- Pg.38
Part 15- Pg.41
Part 16 - Pg.43
Part 17 - Pg.46
Part 18 - Pg. 47
Part 19 - Pg. 48
Part 20 - Pg.50
Part 21 - Pg. 51
Part 22 - Pg. 53
Part 23 - Pg. 55
Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arpita.Madan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooooo I want more!!!!! :) please do continue it seems veryyyyy interesting! And don't forget to PM me!!
Hugs
arpita
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved!! =========================================================
WOW! really well written sumi!
i love the approach youve taken...an year later...and showing the reader each of their thought! im soo exited to for this!
write moreee sooon sumi! :)πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by *payal_15* - 14 years ago
lubnawahajuddin thumbnail

Thanksssssss. Good start... and go onnnn please.    I been waiting for something about this jodi from sooooo long. This is gooooood, write moree.

pinalkpatel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi Princessuma,
it is an excellent start.. plz continue soon... and plz PM me too :)
pinal
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice ,plz continue soon.and plz include me in ur pm list.
rapi_c thumbnail
hey sumaiya, though m not exactly a YN fan but i love this beginning with all d suspense involved.. eagerly looking forward to next part.. 😊
Edited by rapi_c - 14 years ago
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, thanks for the comments guys!! love them lol! BTW, people who don't know me, I'm Sumaiya, so you guys call me that lol. Anyways here is the next part!

I know it's short but meh I couldn't think anymore lol and I wanted to post the next part soon so have fun and please don't forget to comment/criticize. Thanks!

p.s. Aanchal I couldn't send you a PM cus your inbox is full lol might wanna do something about that

Part One:

Naina resigned to her room in Dr. Shashank's house wondering if Yuvi thought about her as much as she did about him. The past year might have made him be more open with her but there was still a glass barrier between them. She hated the barrier, she wanted to shatter it but somehow she had a feeling that after smashing the glass barrier, she would have to walk on the same fragmented pieces to get to Yuvi. It wasn't that she was scared of bleeding but she was afraid to have her heart bleed by the one person she loved the most, Yuvi. They say love only brings pain, but for Naina that pain was not being in love but rather staying close but far from her love. She wanted the curtains between them to rise but not at the cost of them being drawn again later.

As Naina was fighting an urge to break all the walls, Yuvi was literally and figuratively doing just that. He knew that his mission was almost complete, he had finally reached his goal but the final step would require him to leave everything behind. A year ago, he did just that, he left his everything behind to pursue his goal. He made sure his mother and sister were far away from him indefinitely; to them Yuvi was dead. He did not want to hurt them but this was the only way he could continue his mission without either of them getting in his way. Coming to Sanjeevani was part of his plan, but having someone become his everything instantly was not. Still, he did not let his mind falter, he had succeeded till now at least, but his last step was faltering, she had succeeded as well, she was now the barrier between him and his mission.

He hated barriers, especially the one between him and his mission, maybe that is why he was in the middle of breaking all the walls of his house. Though, for some reason the barrier between him and his mission wasn't the only barrier worrying him. He was starting to get afraid that he was letting his guards down. He did not want to hurt her in any way, that is why he told her the whole truth about Mac even before his plan to grab his brother's file was set in motion.

Naina did not exactly know why Yuvi was after Dr. Shanshank, but she knew that he had left everyone behind to come to Sanjeevani. She did, however, found out the identity of the patient in the mental hospital and was quick to conclude that there was a connection between the three: mission, patient and Dr. Shashank. Despite her asking him several times, he refused to confirm her doubt. At least, he didn't actually go to the full extent to achieve his mission by using Naina. Even if she does not end up with him, she knows that she will always be thankful to him for that.

The night passed by without any incidence or so Naina thought. She stayed up all night trying to figure Yuvi out as she had done all the previous nights for the past one year. Yuvi was beyond her understanding but at least she knew that she was a bit closer to him then before. The good thing about her curious nature was that Yuvi was much more easy to have around now than before. He had loosened up slightly around her and other interns; now one would find him joking around (though still with his sarcastic humour and one liners) and helping his friends out (not that he did not do that before but now he did it with a genuine smile on his face).

Edited by princessuma - 14 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Hey sumaiya,

luved the first part... sounds reli interesting, so the story is the same as in DMG jst that one year has passed rightπŸ˜•πŸ˜• but you knw what i reli love the way you wrote both of there thoughts soo realistic and sweet😳 I totally love YuNa i guess this is the second YuNa FFπŸ˜†πŸ˜† so im definitely in for itπŸ˜‰ Reli wanna knw who this wheel chair dude is in your story... btw whos macπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Loved the part and Intro πŸ‘

do Pm meπŸ˜‰

Nadz😳
Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Love it! great update sumi!! :)

gosh, im soo greedy, still want to read more! update again sooooooooooon!! im loving this turmoil going through each of their minds! naina already kowing shes in love :O and yuvis fear...great episode!

*claps* :)