Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Thanks Nupur for the update.

fuzzyface thumbnail
I can't believe u girls defending him
He is just full of himself
i understand his anger shock blah blah blah but to stoop that low n hit the very girl whom he promised that he will fulfil her dreams n never break her heart IT IS JUST TOO MUCH.
There are certain things that can be said n forgotten but there are certain things that shld never be said nor forgotten or forgiven.
I don't understand this flip flop character Cvs are dishing out with DM but it's making me sick.
Besides no village girl in the most remote area will ever tolerate such crap from her husband.
If he had said what he said between the two of them i can understand but to tell infront of others was too too much. I wld have slapped his stupid face n bid goodbye.
And as much as I hate Maulik he is also innocent but I am glad abt the slap he had gotten.
I still don't see the justification of his behaviour towards santu.
If anyone he shld be cursing is stupid dead wife.
screw him screw subhi
I am out!😡
Edited by fuzzyface - 14 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was crying for him but the moment he said that he is happy that he didnt had any relation with Santu yet.. thats the point i was shocked.
i just dont like it.
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not liking it. Not liking it.    

mrick thumbnail
Santu's leaving him will only worsen it...remember in birwa incident...moti gave one story while santo told truth.....so may b now he needs to realise that it was santo who cracked under the pressure not moti....if it were moti or the dead subhi...they might still have not told him that truth....
and going to nan's house will only increase nan ji's tension....and after a long time he was happy that santo is in her house as malkin when fake subhi was caught....
mayb meghna will take santu with her...remember shashank is there too....santo might go to her as meghna was a good supporter of santu thru out.....
mrick thumbnail
Dm has done one thing that upsets us all that he has called santu enemy when she is the who has been thru hell and back to help him normalise his household and bring them all together as a family.............this is something he has to repent for else request to all gopikas....leave him.............let him rot in his "I am king and all hail the king" attitude................
once he sees the clear picture that dead subhi and moti were the bad guys not santu....he should fall on his knees and apologize in front of the family and woo her back.......
Still mad at DM................make our santu happy or ELSE................
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I propose Malii & Uma teach a thesis course on DM & his Hazar Moods!!!
Wait.....Mood Toh always Ek....Dhamakedaar Gussa...but Nuances hazar!!!
I shall be your first student........😛

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

DM should absolutely apologize to Santu in private as well as in front of family. Santu did not deserve such a harsh treatment. She is just a bystander in all this. As I have mentioned before she was damned either way, keeping secret or revealing secret. She got punished for both😭😭 DM needs to reevaluate and redeem himself in front of Santu and all of us.

I can forgive his anger, but his treatment of santu was abominable. Gopika or no gopika, we all know what is just and fair. Our Santu deserves a public apology from DM.