Bandini
Bandini

India-Forums

18th Nov- Chaman ke Kaante!

Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Howdy My dear friends of the Bandini world...
I thought I will be back again with another High & No-Sense wala Melodrama of Bandini today......but I was proven wrong & how....read to find out!!
Here it goes:

The Episode opens with the picnicking Parivaar...Toral teasing Hiten & Moti Baaa..eerr I mean Moti ben In a perpetual worried look.
She is worried that since Santu has seen the diary in DM's hand...
What hurricane will the "raaz" bring if DM find out her truth.......

Right then near a Shaant Lake there is a Kaanya running & coming all decked up....our Santu!
She is A-Shaat since DM insist on knowing the truth of "Missing Diary ka Panna"
While Our A-Saant-Jaasi-Maa is torn between truth to DM or upholding Wonderful-Kind-& Loving Moti Bens Raaz!
She is still contemplating what to do , when DM comes there & wants to know
what truth have the trinity of Santu-Motiben-Shubi have kept from him......
Sant-OO is shaken....& blurts out that Moti is Married!
All hell break loose as DM turns ashen white......stops santu from saying further & leaves!

Picnic tIme for this parivar is temporarily Over!
We are back to Mahyavanshi Mansion....where everyone is wondering why the tense atmosphere!

Next...WAIT..........
Now the episode turns TOO GOOD!!
So Brace up....gear up & read,,,,very carefully!
So here we are at the Mansion....DM is Livid with anger...& when Motiben ask what happened he turns all his anger towards her......
He is Pure DYNAMITE!!!
he yells that he knows her secret!!!
Freeze......Her secret of her being married.....Shock!!

You have to watch this part to see what an awesome actor Ronit is......He was AWESOME!
He tells her how could she, of all the people break his trust.....Moti looks at Santu who is crying....
DM wants to know from Motiben the saach. She decides it's time to spill the beans!
She looks up & narrates the incident where she gets married to Kanji, her pregnancy, how Shubi helped her & eventually the birth of Maulik & loss of DM's son in the accident!
The expressions on DM's face can't be described...he goes through hurt-shock-disbelief-pain-shock all in span of 3 min!

Moti tries to pacify him, but he has gone too far in his sorrow
to be called back.....he looks up, sees Maulik & ask him to come down.
DM ask Maulik if he knew the truth, Maulik says yes,,,,,,,DM is truly staggered!
He can't believe that he was fighting his enemies outside when there are so many with in his own mansion!
He turns to Santu-Moti-Maulik & declares that he has broken all ties with them..That's his punishment to himself for being so naive & having believed them!
The Screen freezes!

Moment of the Day: When DM turns to Taru & tells her he knows her secret!
Scene of the day: The entire last 15 minutes were sheer Amazing!
Dialogue of the Day: DM saying that he was fighting  his enemies outside when there are so many with in his mansion!

~~I declare today's episode as MAHA-episode!!!!~~

It was DM...DM.....DM all the way....needless to say, if you are DM fan, MUST watch!!
Also the way Both Taru & DM carried that whole last scene....gawd you really have to applaud their acting skills....it was a real treat!
Love ~N~

Edited by Nupur9 - 18 November 2009 at 12:51pm

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsaindy1979b1ndubhanot_nishagonte86akshtha19shambleenswarajgirzeestar1Swiss Mallus3chaudh***Anu***inzcrazyballzarna28Arsha85ahutakripsySri_NidhiDiaaGauri22deepa911bookbrain007sihuabi71umm1234bumtrinketpunjabi#1sparikhicy_devilsoap-criticcherrypansyrups2408ashbipashapaljayanu rulzammoosstranger2roseOneThatGotAwayadoremevirgoleena04Anu-Reddynikita_88

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, poor santu, feel sorry for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur9

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nupur... RR was indeed shining today.... the best part was when he clled moti Tarulatha WaghelaROFL Maulik deserved a slap.
Poor SantuCry

Nupur9

anna44 IF-Rockerz
anna44
anna44

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update...

I really feel sorry for DM his whole world has clashed now...his beloved dead wife has hidden the biggest secret of his life....his pain and groaning over the loss of his child....

The one think I did not like was his insult to santo...POOR thing is always taking crap from other..

Santo Maiyya it's time for you to leave your mallik and go away from dharampur along with your nanaji so DM will never find you...

Nupur9

hamsgh Goldie
hamsgh
hamsgh

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Finally! after so much pressure on poor Santu, DM gets to know the secret.
The episode started with DM being annoying and pushy again, and ends up with an unfair punishment !
In between was the heart broken father !Cry
 (I've never seen this actor before, by an accidental Satellite channels search i came across NDTV and there he was the first episodes of Bandini !  ............. his name is Ronit Roy ! everyday his acting amazes me more and more  .....! and today OMG! he's...he's ....oh! I'm speechless ....he left me drown in my tears! such a great actor !)ClapClap
The way he holds hands begging her to stop when she mentioned his son's death was .....was.... i'm speechless again ! ClapClapClap  brilliant actor !!! brilliant Clap
By the end of the show all i felt was sorrow for DM, he almost had a heart attack, that *$&# CensoredTaru. She deserves being punished, but Maulik & Santu  .................??????????Disapprove  so unfair.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiaaNupur9

Nupur9 IF-Rockerz
Nupur9
Nupur9

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Haain na, You all agree that she poor Santu as always?
Me too....she was just a wall flower type spectator of this whole Maha episode!
DM is awesome when angry....maybe they should keep him in this avataar 24/7!

Edited by Nupur9 - 18 November 2009 at 12:52pm
bumtrinket IF-Dazzler
bumtrinket
bumtrinket

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Great update Nupur! In spite of DM being a prize idiot to Santu, it was a total paisa vasool episode! Thumbs Up

Now if he throws Subhi's portrait in the dustbin to even the score, then I won't be as mad at DM as I feel watching his actions towards Santu today.

If not, I second Anna - Santu should take her little aluminium box and wipe the mahiyavanshi dust off her feet forever. that will teach him.

Edited by bumtrinket - 18 November 2009 at 12:52pm

bakri

rups2408 IF-Dazzler
rups2408
rups2408

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nupur9

Haain na, You all agree that she poor Santu as always?
Me too....she was just a wall flower type spectator of this whole Maha episode!
DM is awesome when angry....maybe they should keep him in this avataar 24/7!

as expected awesome update.. by tumClap... lowe it...

and awesome act by Dm.. just watched that part.. when he is shouting n then crying.. damn good :)

looking forward for next wed nu.. mwah

Go to top