Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

I am here with really very exciting newsBig smile. It's the promotions for Channel Moderators. This was long due I know but past experiences had made me want to tread cautiously in this areaEmbarrassed. The need to be around for you members and help you in your case of need is their key aimWink. So we had to make sure that the moderators who take up this responsibility were really going to be around and listen to your issues. I totally understand that in the past due to their absence it was coming directly to me but henceforth please involve them in your issues as they will sometimes be in a better position to help. Without much delay let me tell go ahead to let you know the names

Kiran. who currently is the Sahara One CM will be now moving over to Star Plus. She has been a wonderful CM and we will be missing her in the Sahara Sections. I am sure that the new channel will benefit from her experience and also excite her equally. With the new channel comes new challenges and she is all geared up to face them.

Ramas who is IF's creative head will be handling the Zee Channel. She tends to take everyone under her wing and patiently solves issues that have come her way.

-Nadii- will be the CM for the Sony Channels. She has been a ardent follower of the shows and has actively participated with the channel;s ups and down and is someone easily accessible. Feel free to send her a PM and I am certain the response is bound to be prompt.

Lastly Gaganjot.S and -Preeti- will be the Channel Mods for Star One. They have tirelessly worked in their sections and have proven to be people who you can approach to have issues solved. They have always been there for you and will continue to build the team and relationships in their new role.

I know that there are some channels that are still not mentioned and I am still working on ironing them all out. In the meantime please help me in congratulating each and every one of these Channel moderators on their promotionClapClapClap.

StarCongratulations and All the best!!!Star
StarClap

Edited by priya.nair - 18 November 2009 at 10:23pm

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeAahaana*Shruti*-Manu-sowmya.-Ankita-mricksankalp_praptiAnjanaYYZ-Swetha--Araina-Mona_Mauryarenup64khoobsooratmuaazsam78devashree_hIshan.BilliCat.nandini27LeadNitrateNikasha.~*LoVeLy*~pyaar_siyaHeebsnondescriptUnderControl.ammygurl-midnightsun-Payal25Princess..sistu-Zoya-VeeeDeee-Anusha--Imu.M-Anhdara13thetabmtdluverbobbiedhillonhidemrs.sharmax..Anki..xprecious_zebaA-N-S-H-I-K-A-Shankar-dmgmjht4everAngel-Anetra_ramai.luv.chocolate..-Zaara-..freezinmeArushi.smartcdiyafahMitesh.Pthesemomentsangelic_devilSomerholicGirl*Resham*jyoti06the_charmAutumn.minuuramasJess.Angelic_AKruthika.N-Shayari--Gaganjot--Mystery-Eloquent-Nadii-MysticNightsAmbrosiapari0706Kiran.Sano88khushix-Preeti-Angelic_JDew-drop-Ravjot-cityoflightsMissArshi-Debolina.~*mishu*~ksg.Raee_Salvatoresanwaish_punkisomersPerfangel5655Rafa.LunaPotterRoshni.falak01baz786DUGGUlicioussindhyaa.roshaaan.DontKnow.-Destiny--.Aphrodite.-tingtingteedingspiritcrimsonburgerchaapmallika_14Gur.N.coolmonikaseth-Zeustina-Pachu.Pshalixaviara-aditi-pop77Rachu_1987ashmiiJenifer.-Nayab-howzzatset_rajnivedithaSimi939spamalotpetticoat-Jwalamukhi--Ami-RockChicGirlQH_DDEJ_Fannikita_88myownareamishti_17Wrackspurt-Moni-Badtameez_Dil-Fatima-iTangled_25Nadz_YuNaloverNikki_Titliindiandoll89Silence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Much Awaited Promotions" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
nice post

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Congarts guys.. and speical congrats to Nadi and Raksha Di. Party

Edited by *Aman_I* - 18 November 2009 at 10:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran.-Nadii-

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Conratz you guysBig smile You all totally deserved itBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nadii--Gaganjot-

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Well done everyone..and thx Priya di fr this post...much awaited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Congrats to all especially Gagan and Preeti !!! Clap

Edited by ishan.k - 18 November 2009 at 10:35pm

-Gaganjot-

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Wow this is is amazing!
Congrats to everyone, especially Raksha for Zee,  Preeti, and Gaganjot. Guys get ready to have your PM's fullLOL

-Gaganjot-

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
congrats to the promotees. i hope they are there for us. Smile

-Gaganjot-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top