I'm Very Upset With Big Boss: Shamita Shetty

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

I'm Very Upset With Big Boss: Shamita Shetty

By Subhash K Jha

Shamita Shetty has come out of the reality show Bigg House totally confused disoriented and caught between two different levels of excitement.

"It's barely hours since I came out of Bigg Boss. I've a migraine and I can't think straight. I'm numb with disorientation. The first thing I did on coming out was to snatch someone's phone and call my sister. In the 7-8 minutes that I spoke to her I wanted to know everything. I ended up more confused."

Shamita feels a sense of unreality about the reality show. "It was a month of my life. But it feels like a lifetime. I left a place where I went through the strangest of experiences. I was thrown into situations where we were bickering over a basic thing like food.

And now my sister is getting married. I'm so disoriented it isn't funny. I need to sit and discuss the whole experience of Bigg Boss with my sister before we discuss her wedding. Otherwise I'm going to burst."

Shamita Shetty who chose voluntary eviction from the Bigg Boss House on Friday night, is very upset with the way her sister Shilpa's marriage was broken to her in the House.

"First of all I was the last person to get to know about my sister's engagement and wedding. That in itself was upsetting enough. But I can't hold anything against her.And she's marrying the most wonderful man, so I'm happy for her. But I'm not happy with the way I heard the news."

The wild-card entrant Pravesh Rana came into the house and broke the news to Shamita. "He casually told me my sister was getting married! He gave me a wrong date November 25, then he said it was December 25.

By then I was wild with anxiety about my sister's wedding plans. Tell me, was this way to break the news. So clumsy. It did create a friction between me and Pravesh. But eventually we were talking cordially."

Shamita was none too happy with the way she was evicted either. "I was called into the confession room where I was given a letter written by my sister and mother.

I burst out crying when I read Shilpa's words explaining that the wedding had to be preponed. And then I was told to leave through a little door in the confession room, in my chappals! I couldn't even say goodbye to my friends Aditi Gowatriker, Bakhtiar and Tenaaz Irani."

All said and done Shamita says she's happy she went to Bigg Boss. "I had just done a One-ness (spiritual healing) course. Bigg Boss gave me a chance to try out all that I had learnt at the One-ness course. I had to be calm patient and fight negativity. I did a good job of it."

Shamita says she has lost so much weight in Bigg Boss her father was alarmed when he saw her.

Says Shamita, "The funniest thing is, we were given only potato and rice during the first week, food articles that go totally against my diet. I protested to Bigg Boss. No one paid any attention. Now that I'm out I need to get over the experience and take over the arrangements for my sister's wedding."

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=32676
Posted: 14 years ago
Sano88 ji, this article has been posted before.  So has the Kareena Kapoor one.