Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

when in usa/can

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Bluebird10

Bluebird10

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 3:01am | IP Logged
anyone when this show coming in usa/can. i hope zeetv usa dont take many month to show this new serial.
 zee tv usa have habit of showing every serial late like month or two.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "when in usa/can" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:06am | IP Logged
yea I have to send a email to zee, but they don't reply anymore because I sent them too manyLOL

I think this show will take place Kahani Shuru with Love Guru's place, as it's a short series and it will end soon. So most likely it will come at 8 PM. And shree's Thursday and fridays spots will be taken by jhansi ki rani. but i'm also confused about aap ki antara, beucase right now it comes only 4 days in India, so they have to change the schedule for it now here as well

Bluebird10

Bluebird10

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:48am | IP Logged
ya i know they never reply back

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
even i have send them email
but they did not replay to me either

Bluebird10

Bluebird10

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged
zeetvusa sux  they have habit of skipping every show.

-Imu.M-

IF-Rockerz

-Imu.M-

Na Ana Is Desh Laado Banner contest winner

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Also in future, Please Kindly use the *********YMGGK Help Desk********* for all your queries Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.