Pravesh accuses Rohit of Playing dirty...

Posted: 14 years ago
Pravesh accuses Rohit of Playing dirty
It seems the big tamasha isn't over yet in the Bigg Boss house! Yesterday's revelation has had its first causalty – Pravesh.
Rohit More Pics

After Bigg Boss announces the release of Vindu, Rohit and Raju from prison, the entire environment in the house becomes uncomfortable. Not everyone seems to be excited about this decision, especially Pravesh. He walks up to Vindu and complains about Rohit's behavior, which has caused bickering in the house. But Rohit, who happens to be around, overhears Pravesh's accusations and gets furious.

This leads to an altercation between the two — Pravesh blames Rohit for badmouthing everyone in the house, leading to fights and arguments in the house, while Rohit blames Pravesh for groupism in the house. Looks like Pravesh has now taken it upon himself to teach Rohit a lesson and create circumstances for him to leave the house.

Will Pravesh's accusations lead to other housemates speaking up against Rohit? How will Rohit cope up with these new enemies?
Rohit Ko ab Poonam jee ka hee sahara hai......
aww pls dont make me feel bad abt Rohit..i dont wanna dat to happen..y pravesh has no gut to say anything bad to Vindu..b4 he was always discussing with claudia against Vindhu..i thout he wanted Vindhu to get out 1st..as he had already discussed dat with Rohit as well.. 😕
Originally posted by madhy

aww pls dont make me feel bad abt Rohit..i dont wanna dat to happen..y pravesh has no gut to say anything bad to Vindu..b4 he was always discussing with claudia against Vindhu..i thout he wanted Vindhu to get out 1st..as he had already discussed dat with Rohit as well.. 😕

bc Rohit started this whole thing...n Vinduu supported his girl Claudia, n never gossiped about her...
Another publicity stunt uff..

thanks alot...
Originally posted by madhy

Yeah but this is a game na...Vindoo se pehle hi panga leke Pravesh apne pair pe kulhadi nahi maarega...hge will try n evict them but a little smartly....his first mohra is Rohit cos rohit did it very openly and everyone knwos he B*****.....
Originally posted by rahulvohra

Rohit Ko ab Poonam jee ka hee sahara hai......

and kishanji bhi...
Originally posted by saher_90

Another publicity stunt uff..

thanks alot...

publicity stunt 😕 buddy its happening in the showw😆😆😆

well pravesh is juss trying to b popular and grabbing the footage ...........i hope he juss dont go over the top with this ......otherwise he wud b labelled as another vindoo
limit mein rahega toh he will b bearable otehrwise ...........😡
Edited by Bugger - 14 years ago
Originally posted by SLV3

and kishanji bhi...

omg yes....😆....but sahara nahi...he will facie their wrath now...
Edited by desicrowd - 14 years ago
Originally posted by desicrowd

Yeah but this is a game na...Vindoo se pehle hi panga leke Pravesh apne pair pe kulhadi nahi maarega...hge will try n evict them but a little smartly....his first mohra is Rohit cos rohit did it very openly and everyone knwos he B*****.....

DC i wanna see a great showdown between vindoo and pravesh 😆
both r agressive and both r loudmouth .....though the latter still has no competion with teh former ....bbut still i wud like to see sum verbal altercation or scuffle betwen them .....😆😆😆
well ....i m so evil 😈 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†