Pati Patni aur Woh

which INDIAN CULTURE rakhi has?? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
tell me something new

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which INDIAN CULTURE rakhi has?? (Page 4)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aashi3

Groupbie

Aashi3

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Be it indian culture or any culture in the east..daughters do NOT talk to their dads about their past affairs or that they want to enjoy with their bfs also..that is total besharmi & batameezi. I would always try to be a friend to my daughter but nope she wouldn't dare to talk about such stuff to her dad so openly. I live in Canada and i'm not narrow minded. Rakhi did blow it out of proportion but what she said was also right..if my daughter sweared at me in front of my husband and he didn't get mad at her and didn't tell her to ask for my forgiveness..i'd be super pissed too and i would want to re-consider my marriage. That's pretty simple and self-explainatory. Respect goes both ways..what was the girl thinking when sweared?? Please stop going off-topic and think about the actual situation that created such a huge issue. Sakshi is VERY VERY rude and disrespectful. Either her parents didn't bring her up well or she didn't follow them. Disgrace!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krystal_watz

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@aashi:  veryyyy well said......everybody is just blaming rakhi for no reason

an0n

an0n

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
she was preaching to elesh abt how to respect ur parents n blah blah, yet shes the one who has disowned her own mother. also, today she asked elesh to give her "chummi"  in front of her tv mom, which she herself had advised not to do in front of her mom. what a hypocrit...stop pretending to be sati savitriDead

Edited by sweetbliss - 25 November 2009 at 5:17pm

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
In the Swayamvar I really felt bad for her.. though every women has right to choose her partner. And they way she showed her feeling.. I really felt sad for her and liked her as a women who wants stand up for her right...But...... when I watched this show.. my feeling toward her changed alot... They way she behaved with Elesh was very bad. She called him uncultured...and that he doesnt deserve her... but to be honest...from this show I saw her real face... who only wants publicity and alot of money... She doesnt need a good husband or family. She only needs money and being famous. The whole cry scenes were fake... Elesh deserve much better than Rakhi.. Rakhi is just drama queen.

*snowflake*

*snowflake*

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
she just wants attention....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top