Pati Patni aur Woh

which INDIAN CULTURE rakhi has?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

anjalibc

Goldie

anjalibc

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Actually she has become paranoid since Elesh told he had 7 affairs. So she is always doubting him with Mouni or anybody in future if he is nice and talks to . Nothing else. It is playing in her mind all the time that he can ditch her also. So slightest doubts she has before only she is saying 'NO".

Elesh now knows so many people in the industry and will surely get a better girl now. Wait and watch.

He is very decent, very indian, so patient , good attitude, good looking all better than Rakhi.

RAKHI WANTS HIM TO DO AS SHE SAYS ALL THE TIME EVERYTHING. SHE IS SUSPICIOUS BY NATURE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which INDIAN CULTURE rakhi has?? (Page 3)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
After today's episode, I am done with Rakhi. Elesh is such a wonderful, patient and cool guy. He will find a much better girl than Rakhi after this. Rakhi doesn't deserve him.

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
DID you see her clothing when she said hum bhartiya hai, it totoally contradicted with her statement, nonsense. I hate her. She says she is indian and made Sakshi wear a salwar kameez what does she wear? She is gross. Poor Elesh.

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
sumthing is wrong wid here

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
she has no indian culture infact elesh is more idian than her cuz  he is enduring her with her bakwass all the time.movies mein rakhi ka indian culture kaha chala jata hain aur phir interviwes mein i am totally indian n blah  blah so plz rakhi first decide how much indian are u n then judge anyone else. she tries to be honest when she is totally fake cuz the dresses she wears n the way she acts it's all western n when it comes to guys no no i want a totally typical indian guy. come on now why u r fooling urself rakhi? sab kuch western chahiye but ladka toh indian hi hona chahiye LOLLOL for elesh i don't feel bad or sad for him he knew rakhi before so he made mistake himself so now suffer.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 19 November 2009 at 9:25pm

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

she has no indian culture infact elesh is more idian than her cuz  he is enduring her with her bakwass all the time.movies mein rakhi ka indian culture kaha chala jata hain aur phir interviwes mein i am totally indian n blah  blah so plz rakhi first decide how much indian are u n then judge anyone else. she tries to be honest when she is totally fake cuz the dresses she wears n the way she acts it's all western n when it comes to guys no no i want a totally typical indian guy. come on now why u r fooling urself rakhi? sab kuch western chahiye but ladka toh indian hi hona chahiye LOLLOL for elesh i don't feel bad or sad for him he knew rakhi before so he made mistake himself so now suffer.

u dont have to wear indian clothes to prove ur indian-ness

(((((

Goldie

(((((

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I also think elesh is best and he doesnt deserve rakhi .. why rakhi talks abt indian culture .. she sleep with him before marriage .. and she sleeped with soo many mens before this .. and in indian culture no one break their engagements ... Rakhi is too muchh drama queen .. thank god elish will not marry her .. he is really good person and she will never get better life partner than him ..she dont deserve good in life ..

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

u dont have to wear indian clothes to prove ur indian-ness

yeah not really but i am talking about her item numbers she does in movies n her previous ones.. i am just saying that she is all western like all prentedning to be a bhartiya nari. there is nothing wrong in western clothes but the kind of she wears in her item numbers showing skin n stuff. on the toher side she talks about values n all. i mean elesh is the only one who can be ok with her lifestyle cuz all the other guys like ashwin n manmohan told her to do that n stuff. so if she gets a indian guy she has to bring some changes in her which she will not like for sure.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 20 November 2009 at 4:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top