Pati Patni aur Woh

which INDIAN CULTURE rakhi has?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

KMH_Arjuhi

IF-Dazzler

KMH_Arjuhi

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i dont think she is in indian becuz harr waqt Bible hee parti rehti hai..i dont know if indians are suppose to read the bible but isnt bible just for christians

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which INDIAN CULTURE rakhi has?? (Page 2)" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swetaa10

Goldie

swetaa10

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMH_Arjuhi

i dont think she is in indian becuz harr waqt Bible hee parti rehti hai..i dont know if indians are suppose to read the bible but isnt bible just for christians
yes but she said that she is christian n believes in jesus

stunninstar

IF-Rockerz

stunninstar

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

yea...even i was thinking the same...

i liked one thing what saakhshi said..she said that all the families are equal and why only rakhi is making such issues.. and always telling abt the money and things...

and her indian women seriously maes me angry.. i like it when rakhi was with small kids.. she didnt talk so much ant indian women.. \she herself is having a live-in relation kinda stuff and has no objection kissing and hugging her boy friend in national television...and still talk abt indian culture..

i dont think its basically indian culture to live with someone before marrige..!! though its nt new and practiced by all these days, i definitely dont think its indian culture..

rakhi..preach what yuh practice...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillaiprettyasjen

stunninstar

IF-Rockerz

stunninstar

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

i dont think she is in indian becuzharr waqt Bible hee parti rehti hai..i dont know if indians are suppose to read the bible but isnt bible just for christians
there s nothing qrong in reading any holy book.. and she is a christian..so i think she should be reading her holy book...

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

which world do u live? India mein Christians bhi rehte hai.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyasjen

Cardenia

Cardenia

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
we had enough frm Rakhi ..specially when she got angry ..
she make thing bigger than normal ..

i agreed with you Sinni ,Elsh so nice guy and well cultured..

i dont know what Rakhi want Angry

sinipillai

sashb

Groupbie

sashb

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I hate Rakhi..She is a big time manipulator...She has a big ego...full nautanki...Good if she breaks up with Elesh..Elesh will be saved..He is such a decent well mannered guy..he surely deserves better..Rakhie can die an old maid...

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

well i have something to say on this..................we all know that she is an item girl but that does not mean that she has no right to talk about indian culture......

i know she is a big nautanki...manipulator...and i dont support her on that........but as far as indian culture is concerned.......i dont think she is wrong.

yes she is an item girl and has to dress like that....its her proffession.

and if u look at the indian and hindu purans, u will find that the tradition of scantily clad women dancing in front of gods/ kings is there loads............so nothing un-indian in being item girl.

dont judge someone's values on their proffession.....thats all i have to say.

thank u

blyton

Post Reply New Post

Go to top