which INDIAN CULTURE rakhi has??

sinipillai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,

i love rakhi for her bindaas attitude.. but yester day its enough😡 of her.. i was laughing on her comment that she is an indian cultured girl... did anyone of you know what culture she is showing? Is this the culture of an Indian girl?🤢

she said Elesh left her alone..in fact she is the one who told him to go..😡😡😡.. and saying that Elesh is western cultured... i didn't find anything wrong in him .. did you.? He is very cultured. well behaved with good attitude... and he is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than Rakhi.... Rakhi's culture is Zero where Elesh's culture is 100.

why she dont know that Elesh is a NRI...at the time of Swayamvar...Ughhhhhhh all she want is fame even it is from cheap publlicity she will go for it....

waht you think guys????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ohreally thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was laughing my heads off when she was complaining abt how elesh left herr alonee for sakshi and stufff like WTH?

and yea..I dont see anyy western culture elements in elesh other than the fact tht he speaks english most of the time.It's not his fault tht he speaks hinglish...it's how the boy was raisedd RAKHI

Ohhh boyyy.. RAAKHII RAKHII..she's such a drama queen ..love her or hate her..it's still an obsession babbbyy!

i ADDORE her whitttyy split personalityy!<33❤️

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinipillai

Hi friends,

i love rakhi for her bindaas attitude.. but yester day its enough😡 of her.. i was laughing on her comment that she is an indian cultured girl... did anyone of you know what culture she is showing? Is this the culture of an Indian girl?🤢

she said Elesh left her alone..in fact she is the one who told him to go..😡😡😡.. and saying that Elesh is western cultured... i didn't find anything wrong in him .. did you.? He is very cultured. well behaved with good attitude... and he is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than Rakhi.... Rakhi's culture is Zero where Elesh's culture is 100.

why she dont know that Elesh is a NRI...at the time of Swayamvar...Ughhhhhhh all she want is fame even it is from cheap publlicity she will go for it....

waht you think guys????

I agree with u......everyone knows Rakhi's culture and Elesh's decency.....I also used to like her energetic and friendly behaviour in the show but last night she was too much .....I think she does'nt deserve a decent, educated and mature person like Elesh.
sona831 thumbnail

i think she doubts him or can't  tolerate everyone talking about, elesh is good and he take cares of everything..........

rakhis doubt's
first because of moni and now because of  sakshi is talking to him......

rakhi's 2nd problem
before ziya was with him all the time and rakhi  was complaining about her also. do guys notice these... ziya and sakshi liked elesh more and she doesn't like anyone liking /loving elesh.

sakhi's talks was wrong but as a mom rakhi should have stopped that topic ,elesh was quiet but rakhi thanked her for saying and rakhi started the rest AND ITS WAS LIKE A FULL PLANNED FIGHT .
Elesh tried to make sakshi understand but rakhi came there and her lecture started ..... on indian culture.........

instead of making sakshi silent i wanted rakhi to stop her lecture .....

whom she will like.... before when she was with abhishek ....she had too many problems,abhishek did this ,that ,he didn't do that,this....all supported her.
but in elesh case world wide people will b with elesh only ..if she drop elesh she is going to losing the best in her life.and no one could ever handle you like elesh.....

what she is up too?

guys do we have to see another drama of rakhi again

sansui20 thumbnail
she always knew she will never marry and settle down n she doesn't deserve someone decent like elesh....thank god elesh n his family got saved from her.....100 billa khake chuhiya haj ko chali.....taking abt Indian culture....she feels if the children likes elesh more her footage wld be less....so the drama queen is upset!!!!
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I was totally baffled yesterday!! She very cutely asked Elesh to go with Sakshi..after that she started crying & complaining..Drama Queen or not, this is too much yaar..I dont think she can cope up with a cultured guy like him..can't blame her though that's the way she has been brought up..Elesh shouldn't have gone for this relationship in the first place..
psp2811 thumbnail
i feel extremely sorry for Elesh ..... guessed the end would be somewhat like this .... espeically with a girl like Rakhi - ( what indian cultured girl - is she talking abt ?)  she has no relation with the word "Culture"  at all ..    Elesh  " time to move on " do not waste your time  for a gilr like  Rakhi ....!!!  .

Rakhi -  According to indian  culture -( if u follow)  ppl don't break up after engagement......😡
Edited by psp2811 - 14 years ago
walliamsD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep seems like jungly indian culture..lol naaah she just brings in india culture when she feels bad etc just to make herself happy...what about in clothing?when she wears western clothes does she always have to dress as though her b**bs are going to pop out any second?what about indian culture then?
i dont think she is in indian becuz harr waqt Bible hee parti rehti hai..i dont know if indians are suppose to read the bible but isnt bible just for christians
swetaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KMH_Arjuhi

i dont think she is in indian becuz harr waqt Bible hee parti rehti hai..i dont know if indians are suppose to read the bible but isnt bible just for christians

yes but she said that she is christian n believes in jesus