Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sinipillai

sinipillai

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,

i love rakhi for her bindaas attitude.. but yester day its enoughAngry of her.. i was laughing on her comment that she is an indian cultured girl... did anyone of you know what culture she is showing? Is this the culture of an Indian girl?Dead

she said Elesh left her alone..in fact she is the one who told him to go..AngryAngryAngry.. and saying that Elesh is western cultured... i didn't find anything wrong in him .. did you.? He is very cultured. well behaved with good attitude... and he is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than Rakhi.... Rakhi's culture is Zero where Elesh's culture is 100.

why she dont know that Elesh is a NRI...at the time of Swayamvar...Ughhhhhhh all she want is fame even it is from cheap publlicity she will go for it....

waht you think guys????

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004enigma6svesumnhhkCardeniascinerdohreallyriniiiiDebo_Afghan-Amby-..RamKiJanaki..-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "which INDIAN CULTURE rakhi has??" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ohreally

Goldie

ohreally

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I was laughing my heads off when she was complaining abt how elesh left herr alonee for sakshi and stufff like WTH?

and yea..I dont see anyy western culture elements in elesh other than the fact tht he speaks english most of the time.It's not his fault tht he speaks hinglish...it's how the boy was raisedd RAKHI

Ohhh boyyy.. RAAKHII RAKHII..she's such a drama queen ..love her or hate her..it's still an obsession babbbyy!

i ADDORE her whitttyy split personalityy!<33Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillai

scorpio_pk

scorpio_pk

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinipillai

Hi friends,

i love rakhi for her bindaas attitude.. but yester day its enoughAngry of her.. i was laughing on her comment that she is an indian cultured girl... did anyone of you know what culture she is showing? Is this the culture of an Indian girl?Dead

she said Elesh left her alone..in fact she is the one who told him to go..AngryAngryAngry.. and saying that Elesh is western cultured... i didn't find anything wrong in him .. did you.? He is very cultured. well behaved with good attitude... and he is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than Rakhi.... Rakhi's culture is Zero where Elesh's culture is 100.

why she dont know that Elesh is a NRI...at the time of Swayamvar...Ughhhhhhh all she want is fame even it is from cheap publlicity she will go for it....

waht you think guys????

I agree with u......everyone knows Rakhi's culture and Elesh's decency.....I also used to like her energetic and friendly behaviour in the show but last night she was too much .....I think she does'nt deserve a decent, educated and mature person like Elesh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillai

sona831

sona831

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged

i think she doubts him or can't  tolerate everyone talking about, elesh is good and he take cares of everything..........

rakhis doubt's
first because of moni and now because of  sakshi is talking to him......

rakhi's 2nd problem
before ziya was with him all the time and rakhi  was complaining about her also. do guys notice these... ziya and sakshi liked elesh more and she doesn't like anyone liking /loving elesh.

sakhi's talks was wrong but as a mom rakhi should have stopped that topic ,elesh was quiet but rakhi thanked her for saying and rakhi started the rest AND ITS WAS LIKE A FULL PLANNED FIGHT .
Elesh tried to make sakshi understand but rakhi came there and her lecture started ..... on indian culture.........

instead of making sakshi silent i wanted rakhi to stop her lecture .....

whom she will like.... before when she was with abhishek ....she had too many problems,abhishek did this ,that ,he didn't do that,this....all supported her.
but in elesh case world wide people will b with elesh only ..if she drop elesh she is going to losing the best in her life.and no one could ever handle you like elesh.....

what she is up too?

guys do we have to see another drama of rakhi again

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bena jgehna2004sinipillaiCherryPrincesssvesumscinerdprettyasjen

sansui20

sansui20

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
she always knew she will never marry and settle down n she doesn't deserve someone decent like elesh....thank god elesh n his family got saved from her.....100 billa khake chuhiya haj ko chali.....taking abt Indian culture....she feels if the children likes elesh more her footage wld be less....so the drama queen is upset!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004sinipillai

tanya_vi

Goldie

tanya_vi

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 2:27am | IP Logged
I was totally baffled yesterday!! She very cutely asked Elesh to go with Sakshi..after that she started crying & complaining..Drama Queen or not, this is too much yaar..I dont think she can cope up with a cultured guy like him..can't blame her though that's the way she has been brought up..Elesh shouldn't have gone for this relationship in the first place..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004sinipillai

psp2811

psp2811

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 2:55am | IP Logged
i feel extremely sorry for Elesh ..... guessed the end would be somewhat like this .... espeically with a girl like Rakhi - ( what indian cultured girl - is she talking abt ?)  she has no relation with the word "Culture"  at all ..    Elesh  " time to move on " do not waste your time  for a gilr like  Rakhi ....!!!  .

Rakhi -  According to indian  culture -( if u follow)  ppl don't break up after engagement......Angry

Edited by psp2811 - 18 November 2009 at 2:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bena jgehna2004sinipillaiCherryPrincess

walliamsD

walliamsD

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
yep seems like jungly indian culture..lol naaah she just brings in india culture when she feels bad etc just to make herself happy...what about in clothing?when she wears western clothes does she always have to dress as though her b**bs are going to pop out any second?what about indian culture then?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004sinipillaiprettyasjen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top