Posted: 14 years ago

Personally, I liked the first episode.

The story looks interesting, fresh, and promising.

Please post what you thought of the first episode.

- Shankar / zfan
even i liked the first epi
it was a really nice beginning of this show
I watched the first episode in parts, and it looked nice.
will watch the full epi tomorrow

It was nice, The Lea's Mother stole the show Actually !
Loved her character and the Lead, Is Damn Pretty and I must say She can act well too :D
ya the first epi seemed good
n i hope it goes like this

Please post written updates also...

Well, the mother's character and Abha's interaction with her mother stood out in the epi. It will be good to see what her mother knows or is she just doing it to teach something to her daughter?
I watched the full episode now. It was good, but i'm just worried about some things like the way they are portraying this swarn bhavan made of gold, and how rich these people are, it looks somewhat unrealistic.
But I liked how they introduced that evil man on the first day itself, I want the story to move faster.
if it is anything like theirNDTV show MTPH it will be interesting consistently.....it will be wonderful with irshad kamil writing the story, lyrics and dialogues. i strongly recomend all of you to watch MTPH on rajshri.com if you haven;t seen it
Originally posted by jkrfan

if it is anything like theirNDTV show MTPH it will be interesting consistently.....it will be wonderful with irshad kamil writing the story, lyrics and dialogues. i strongly recomend all of you to watch MTPH on rajshri.com if you haven;t seen it

what's MTPH??
and rajshri has a show on imagine??