Written/Vid/Pix Update 17th November

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

(manavs chawl) girish arrives outside their house... girish is not impressed but shrauvni is looking at it as if it is heaven ... they both go inside ... the neighbours are talking about the posh car outside and that they only come here because of manav ... (inside) vandu runs in and says they are here ... shrauvni greets aai and aai has another dream .... (she dreams of a new cars and she is doing the pooja of the car😍😍😍) dream breaks and aai is doing the aarti to shrauvni ... shrauvni goes to touch her feet when aai has another dream of shrauvni in her wedding suit and touching her feet 😍😍... aai comes back to reality and sits her down ... they are all offered sweets by aai n vandu ... sachin says to shrauvni to meet baba ... aai is not impressed ... sachin goes to baba and greets shrauvni ... shrauvni touches his feet when he dreams archu touching his feet and he gets excited😍😍 ... shrauvni breaks his dream and then says to come outside into the living room with them ...  they are all sat down ... manav is thanking girish for accepting their marriage ... baba is saying in his mind that manav is putting on a bracve face to do his borhters wedding ... he is greatful to have a son like manav ...

(archus house) vershu sits down on the dining table and is thinking of how to tell archu about manav ... (archu and aai re in the kitchen) and then complains that archu is never alone ... archus phone rings ...vershu picks it up ... its satish...vershu is shocked n then gives it to satish ... she is confused as to why satish is ringin her ... archu gets the phone and explains to him why she didnt go to the office today ... satish says ok n puts the phone down ... archu goes into her room and verhsu asks aai why archu is talking  to satish ... aai explains to her that when she was looking for a job, she found one at satish's office...

(archus room) archu is laying her bed and vershu walks in and shuts the door ... vershu is making small talk to archu ... archu asks wants she wants to talk about ... vershu stammers and says it is nothing special ... archu asks what is wrong but vershu says its nothing like that ... archu sasy she knows here very weel and know she is hiding something ... archu is asking and then turns her around... vershu is crying ... vershu says that in theses 2 months my life has changed ... vershu breaks down and archu is trying toget an answer ... archu goes to get some water ...vershu says not to tell anyone ... vershu spills everything ... archus face looks angry ... then worried ... then vershu ends saying he was married ... archu goes to SLAP her 😲 😲.... she stops and hugs her instead ... vershu asks to give her punishment because that is what she deserves ... vershu says today she understood every slap from her family because it was for her own good ... v ershu says she is finished and she doesnt know how long it will take to recover ... vershu says she would have never understood but then she says to archu that why couldnt she understand a man who is right ... and how could archu make such a huge mistake ... archu asks wha mistake ... vershu says about the divorce ... archu says she is not making a mistake and walks away ... vershu says she is making a huge mistake, and that she is punishing her and manav for no reason at all .... archu is asking how does she know ... vershu says manav saved her from ashwin ... archu is shocked ... vershu says how he told her the truth n then how she didnt believe him ... she says people only do that who maintain relationships ... then she asks archu ...manav cant bare to see his S-I-L get humiliated so how can he bare his WIFE getting humiliated ... vershu is saying the man who bared so much humiliation from me would still save me ... vershu says to meet manav just once just to clear the misunderstanding ... verhus says they are made for eachother ... this relationship can never break ... vershu says she has see nthe strength of this realtionship and if she just meets him once ... archu remembers when manav talked about satish ... archu says she wont meet him ... she says his heart is different to his mind ... archu explained that she went to meet him and she was glad that satish was there to save him ... vershu is shocked and then archu says there is no point in talking about this matter ... archu leaves and and vershu is confused why satish went to manavs house when archu and manav were going to talk ... vershu then says she has to convince archu to meet him ...

END!!!

Vid/Pix update: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1290343

[/MEMBERS]
Edited by *Resham* - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx for the update..!
Archu's ego is as bloated as her mother's. Like mother like daughter...! Hypocrites, how I hate both of them..!!!
soapwatcher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the written update. I have given up on watching the show here in the US, but I am hoping that Archana and Manev do get together sometime soon.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks for the update .. today's epi was a must watch for the last part ..
I really loved the convo btwn Archu n Varsha, we got to see their love after a very long time .. m glad Varsha understood the meaning of a family and its love, n I felt bad for her as well  .. more than that, I loved how she tried to talk abt Manav, advice and convince her sister .. it was a well acted n executed scene .. m really happy that atleast Varsha is now slowly understanding what's going on in that family and is trying to bring us back our ArMan, like us, she also knows that a simple meet n talk ovr their misunderstandings ALONE will solve all their problems .. Loved her when she said they were made for each other n that their rishta can nvr break, u go on Varsha, I love u !!

but Archu really disappointed me, I better not comment on her
how cd she side Satish ??

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Vershu is an angel! She's gonna help ArMan come together, I'm so happy!!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@tasnime: U know, sometimes I feel Archu WANTS to go to Satish.. her dialogues, her expressions, the way she stands up for him... it makes me believe that she is the one made for Satish..!!

In todays episode she showed her anger at Manav doubting her (even though we know he isn't, its manjusha who has told him the false tale) but didn't remember that she has doubted him so badly in the past.. in fact.. reduced his character to a pimp in front of everyone...

From the time the serial began... this is the first time that she is behaving so arrogant, egoistic and 'so hurt I can't bear it anymore'... when she hasn't even tried to protect her self respect before in front of people,usually she behaves like a lamb to be led by the nose... why is this ego directed towards manav now... just coz she knows he won't say anything...

Archana.. you're one heck of a pathetic loser...!! You make me feel sorry for Manav for loving you unconditionally.. you don't deserve him at all... you deserve someone like satish whose words are as hollow as yours... remember the day he believed you to be a b-girl...???

I really want to see an outburst of anger from manav... hope the creatives consider it in one of the coming episodes... a terrible one... just like sulochana's.. in which he points out what a terrible wife she's been to him.. and that her love is but a sham... now THAT wud be a scene to watch..!!

Archu please go to satish and leave Manav alone... We'll take care of him.. hehe!
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
i luv wht vershu is going to do,.,, Archu n Manav should be together😳
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
vershu the saver of manav and archana's wedding god always send an angel so here it is in the form of varshu for manav and archu.thanks for update.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ˜† Savita is so funny!! I get a kick out of watching her πŸ˜†

Archana, I am so sick of her attitude towards Manav. I would love to see someone tell her off, maybe Varsha will.
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
everytime i will b irritated to c varsha's part but today am happy
go for it gal....