Bigg Boss Season 4

PRAVESH's outburst unacceptable,demeaning (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

archangel

IF-Dazzler

archangel

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
 there is nothing offensive about calling Rohit a gay cos he has proclaimed it himself and  is not hiding the fact

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana1289

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PRAVESH's outburst unacceptable,demeaning (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gossipgurls

IF-Rockerz

gossipgurls

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Parvesh is picking on weaker sex... that's Rohit as that guy would be easily Intimidated. If he wants to and has GUTS he needs to Pick on the Voodoo doll, but he will not do that coz he knows he is a physco and will be parvesh back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ready2rockimmunoblot

Douah

Douah

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
UHHHH Rohit is a gay like helloooo what's wrong in calling a gay ..GAY ..??????

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE PRAVESHHHHHHHH ,, and 3 CLAPS for him to tell off Rohit right ON his face .. that's all he deserves! Now he's trying to gain sympathy from the public .. I hope once he gets out he hides himself somewhere that no one can see him!

I hope Tanaaz comes the soonest to put Rohit, Raju and Vindu right in their places .. I hope she gives them SUCH a bad time that they'll cry the hell out!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana1289

Post Reply New Post

Go to top