PRAVESH's outburst unacceptable,demeaning - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
it was acceptable...rohit made ppl against the couple, tried to make ppl against Claudia, aditi, n Vindu....good job Pravesh...but u guys have to realize that hes doing this for TRP n fottage n to get more votes from the ppl who dislike Rohit
Originally posted by immunoblot

LOL... Those were the days... We never argued with each other... ⭐️😍<br>

Hoping season 2 will start soon............. and unite us all again 😊 I miss those fights yaar..!

Now back to topic .......... parvesh was doing a bit over acting , but he did not say anything against Gay communities . The word GAY is legal now in India .. so Yeah fr them !!!

Originally posted by gossipgurls

Hoping season 2 will start soon............. and unite us all again 😊 I miss those fights yaar..!

Now back to topic .......... parvesh was doing a bit over acting , but he did not say anything against Gay communities . The word GAY is legal now in India .. so Yeah fr them !!!
LOL, Gossip ji... the word was always legal... 😆
Being one has become legal now. And, I guess calling one isn't too bad either... 😆😆

Though... I have an instictive dislike for Pravesh after seeing today's show...
Originally posted by immunoblot

LOL, Gossip ji... the word was always legal... 😆
Being one has become legal now. And, I guess calling one isn't too bad either... 😆😆

Though... I have an instictive dislike for Pravesh after seeing today's show...

haha gossigurlji u came running after seeing Akashit's name...😆...yep those were the good days when sabka enemy ek tha...but yeah after todday's outcurst of Pravesh for no reason he is trying to portray to the audience that he is gonna fight against the evil Rohit...If so why didn't he do it before...right now I can only see him as an opportunist...so sad I had kinda thought he will play the game smartly but looks like BB house main jaake sabke chillar kahi ghum ho jaate hai...
Originally posted by desicrowd

haha gossigurlji u came running after seeing Akashit's name...😆...yep those were the good days when sabka enemy ek tha...but yeah after todday's outcurst of Pravesh for no reason he is trying to portray to the audience that he is gonna fight against the evil Rohit...If so why didn't he do it before...right now I can only see him as an opportunist...so sad I had kinda thought he will play the game smartly but looks like BB house main jaake sabke chillar kahi ghum ho jaate hai...

plus he is nominated too this time...so that why hes going to take this opportunity to get more votes
Yep his nomination is also one reason for his behavior I guess...
 there is nothing offensive about calling Rohit a gay cos he has proclaimed it himself and  is not hiding the fact
Parvesh is picking on weaker sex... that's Rohit as that guy would be easily Intimidated. If he wants to and has GUTS he needs to Pick on the Voodoo doll, but he will not do that coz he knows he is a physco and will be parvesh back.
UHHHH Rohit is a gay like helloooo what's wrong in calling a gay ..GAY ..??????

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE PRAVESHHHHHHHH ,, and 3 CLAPS for him to tell off Rohit right ON his face .. that's all he deserves! Now he's trying to gain sympathy from the public .. I hope once he gets out he hides himself somewhere that no one can see him!

I hope Tanaaz comes the soonest to put Rohit, Raju and Vindu right in their places .. I hope she gives them SUCH a bad time that they'll cry the hell out!