Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bigbossluvverr

Groupbie

bigbossluvverr

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
how the hell can he say that rohi is a gay....WHY THE HELL WOULD HE USE THIS WORD gay for an another individual and im shocked that people in the forum like him. he said people would spit on rohit

Fine.....but still rohiot is still a well knmown fashion designer....not in the laegue of manish malhotra,tarun tihalani and rohit bal but his name is taken when we talk about indian fashion industry.

WHO the hell is pravesh....had to come to big boss to make his career. andnow trying to act smart... what the hell he thinks..poonam is an elder,has seen success in he rlife,told him politely to let go,even aditi told him....

ROHIT dint say anything to pravesh right so why is he acting all GAY..

homosexuality is something that could not be discrimianted against in the western countries. i have a lot of gay friends and that includes two indians.....

he is not supposed to bring in homosexuality in this all. THROW him out man huh.....he has so much pride...shamita,tanaaz and aditi also hated him..now he is taking an opportunity to throw out the weakest people in big boss and planning the game accordingly....he will never win after today
 it said said if someone is bad

THEN YOU GOTTA BE THE BETTER PERSON, by doing all this he has shown he is a failure and fit mfor rs 5000 job that he did before modelling( he was talking to raju about it) like get a life guy LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PRAVESH's outburst unacceptable,demeaning" in Bigg Boss Season 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anugupta

anugupta

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
But Rohit is gay, so Pravesh is not using the word 'gay' itself as a derogatory term for him. Pravesh was merely saying that Rohit's actions reflect a bad outlook on the gay community. There is a lot of unawareness about gays in India, so people uneducated in this regard who watch the show will use Rohits character to form a generalized opinion of all gays....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana1289

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hello Rohit is a gay, he himself has said that so whats the big deal abt it...Its not a dergoatory word...what Pravesh said was right that this guy is creating a wrong image of the gay ppl outside who are fighting for their rights...I have issuees with Pravesh but definitely not on this one....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sana1289rekhab25MithiBaniBugger

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
and btw welcome to the forums...

Martand

IF-Dazzler

Martand

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anugupta

But Rohit is gay, so Pravesh is not using the word 'gay' itself as a derogatory term for him. Pravesh was merely saying that Rohit's actions reflect a bad outlook on the gay community. There is a lot of unawareness about gays in India, so people uneducated in this regard who watch the show will use Rohits character to form a generalized opinion of all gays....

waise ye koi baat nahi hui..Rohit ko dekh ke saare gays ki image waise hi kaise ho jayegi..Kya Vindoo ko dekh ke saare Pahalwan rone wale lagne lagenge.....

Rohit bakwas hai..par parves bhi sirf time pass hai..wo faltu me hero ban raha tha..

psychobalehead

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

immunoblot

IF-Rockerz

immunoblot

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

...I have issuees with Pravesh....
Awww... Suchi ji... I thought that we'll never agree on another thing like we did on the IJSBM section...
Good that we have a meeting point now! Big smile

Edited by immunoblot - 17 November 2009 at 2:58pm

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by immunoblot

Originally posted by desicrowd

...I have issuees with Pravesh....
Awww... Suchi ji... I thought that we'll never agree on another thing like we did on the IJSBM section...
Good that we have a meeting point now! Big smile

haha chalo finally...I do miss Akashit though...he wud have given the perfect trp's to this show and told Rohit to Shut up shut up shutup...
chalo I will see u on Pravesh thread more often then LOL...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top