PRAVESH's outburst unacceptable,demeaning

bigbossluvverr thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
how the hell can he say that rohi is a gay....WHY THE HELL WOULD HE USE THIS WORD gay for an another individual and im shocked that people in the forum like him. he said people would spit on rohit

Fine.....but still rohiot is still a well knmown fashion designer....not in the laegue of manish malhotra,tarun tihalani and rohit bal but his name is taken when we talk about indian fashion industry.

WHO the hell is pravesh....had to come to big boss to make his career. andnow trying to act smart... what the hell he thinks..poonam is an elder,has seen success in he rlife,told him politely to let go,even aditi told him....

ROHIT dint say anything to pravesh right so why is he acting all GAY..

homosexuality is something that could not be discrimianted against in the western countries. i have a lot of gay friends and that includes two indians.....

he is not supposed to bring in homosexuality in this all. THROW him out man huh.....he has so much pride...shamita,tanaaz and aditi also hated him..now he is taking an opportunity to throw out the weakest people in big boss and planning the game accordingly....he will never win after today
 it said said if someone is bad

THEN YOU GOTTA BE THE BETTER PERSON, by doing all this he has shown he is a failure and fit mfor rs 5000 job that he did before modelling( he was talking to raju about it) like get a life guy LOL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anugupta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
But Rohit is gay, so Pravesh is not using the word 'gay' itself as a derogatory term for him. Pravesh was merely saying that Rohit's actions reflect a bad outlook on the gay community. There is a lot of unawareness about gays in India, so people uneducated in this regard who watch the show will use Rohits character to form a generalized opinion of all gays....

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Rohit is a gay, he himself has said that so whats the big deal abt it...Its not a dergoatory word...what Pravesh said was right that this guy is creating a wrong image of the gay ppl outside who are fighting for their rights...I have issuees with Pravesh but definitely not on this one....
desicrowd thumbnail
and btw welcome to the forums...
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anugupta

But Rohit is gay, so Pravesh is not using the word 'gay' itself as a derogatory term for him. Pravesh was merely saying that Rohit's actions reflect a bad outlook on the gay community. There is a lot of unawareness about gays in India, so people uneducated in this regard who watch the show will use Rohits character to form a generalized opinion of all gays....

waise ye koi baat nahi hui..Rohit ko dekh ke saare gays ki image waise hi kaise ho jayegi..Kya Vindoo ko dekh ke saare Pahalwan rone wale lagne lagenge.....

Rohit bakwas hai..par parves bhi sirf time pass hai..wo faltu me hero ban raha tha..
There's nothing derogative about calling a gay "gay". Its like calling someone straight or bisexual. Its used to describe sexual orientation. Duh!

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicrowd

...I have issuees with Pravesh....

Awww... Suchi ji... I thought that we'll never agree on another thing like we did on the IJSBM section...
Good that we have a meeting point now! 😃
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Originally posted by: immunoblot

Awww... Suchi ji... I thought that we'll never agree on another thing like we did on the IJSBM section...
Good that we have a meeting point now! 😃

haha chalo finally...I do miss Akashit though...he wud have given the perfect trp's to this show and told Rohit to Shut up shut up shutup...
chalo I will see u on Pravesh thread more often then 😆...
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desicrowd

haha chalo finally...I do miss Akashit though...he wud have given the perfect trp's to this show and told Rohit to Shut up shut up shutup...

chalo I will see u on Pravesh thread more often then 😆...

did i miss something i just heard Aakshit and ran n came 😆 😆
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gossipgurls

did i miss something i just heard Aakshit and ran n came 😆 😆

LOL... Those were the days... We never argued with each other... ⭐️😍