Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Bandini 17th November

The kids are all having a kite race its between Shaskank and Maulik. Ba and Bapuji are discussing who will win.  Maulik wins. Then Shaskank steals his hat and runs away with it everyone chases him. They decided to pick teams for a new game Birwa picks Santo and Monghi says no she wants Santo in her team. They argue over it, then Santo is with Monghi and Biwra says DM is with her. DM says he doesn't want to play. They are all playing Taru is chasing Monghi. Birwa manages to catch Monghi after, Taru tags her in (can't remember the game name). Then Hiten and Toral, Toral is chasing Hiten, then she does an act of hurting her ankle Hiten asks if she is ok and she tags him. Shaskank is chasing Santo then he tags DM in. DM has to hold his dhoti up and run, then they are face to face and have an eye lock. DM doesn't catch her and Santo wins. They are stealing looks at each other.

Santo takes juice to DM. Santo asks why didn't you catch me. DM says cause you ran fast. Santo is liek you let me win. DM is like why would I do that? Santo keeps on trying the say the reason but keeps on stopping.

Hiten, Maulik and Shaskank are at an apple tree trying to get apples. Shaskank is telling Hiten to be a man and get them. Hiten tells him he can go and do it. Everyone comes asks what is going on. Shaskank says him and Hiten have a bet on who can climb the tree and get the apples first. Kaddu is like Shaskank will win, Hiten is like I accept defeat. Toral is like at least look after my izzat, what will people say about my husband he can't climb a tree. Ba says your Nanaji use to climb trees for me. Hiten agrees then Santo asks DM if he would. DM is like why not? Kaddu and Toral tell DM to do so as well. Shaskank is like hold on, let there be a bet at least what happens if Papa wins or loses, If DM loses he has to listen to Santo and if he wins she has to answer his question. DM gets a stone and throws it at the apple. DM says I had to bring apples for Santo not to climb the tree.  They all laugh.

Everyone is cooking the new bet is boys can cook better than girls. Boys ask for hel and then DM comes and helps them cook as well. He sees Santo. Santo is going to help Malik but Toral stops her. DM comes with the food Dal Dhokri, Subhi taught him how to make it. Boys are like now accept defeat. Ba tastes it, its good. She says they have won.

Ba wants her medicine and tells Toral to get.

Santo comes with a shawl for DM he is sitting on the plint. DM tells her to come up and give it to her. Santo is confused as to how she will get there. DM helps  Santo go on the plint thing DM is helping her up they are holding hands and he pulls her up. He takes the Shawl and puts it around him and tells her to sit as well.

Toral is looking for the medicine still and Hiten comes. She finds the medicine and Hiten sits down next to her with his guitar. Santo stops them and tells DM they look.  good together, he agrees.  He is like during this time they will come to understand one another and dream about their marriage. He tells her he will fulfil all her dreams as well. Toral stops SanRaj and Hiten says they look so good. Hiten is like lets hope that age doesn't become an issue between them. Toral is like age doesn't matter when in love, just look at you and me you are so much mentally younger than me.

SanRaj talking about the day and DM tells her to finish her bet. DM says what is the raaz between Taru and Subhi, and to hide it you ripped the page from the dairy. Santo is like why dig up the past there are conversations just between two people they sometimes should stay that way. Santo gets up and leaves. DM thinking you didn't tell me the truth, that means two things you can't lie and whatever is being hidden from me is a big matter. The more you hide it the more you I shall you find it out.

Its night time, Ba stops Toral and asks her about the surprise. Toral tells her all complete and she has dropped Santo off at the tent as well and DM is on his way there as well. They leave.

DM and Santo Suhaag Raat. Santo is on the bed waiting for DM he comes and sits next to her. She is all shy. DM tells her I need to speak to you, husband wife relationship is based on trust they are things between Taru and Subhi and now you and Taru but I want to know you aren't hiding something from me, it is important so there are no misunderstandings tonight. Why did you rip the page? is an important night but before anything happens I need to know the raaz. Santo is in a predicament, she puts her together and tells him she can't tell him and she leaves from there crying.

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanaindy1979ritakayaranayanib1ndumvatsashalukalraahcirchhedashivanibbhanot_nishamsg2203akshtha19swarajgirER_ER_YAneteche_ckmhaaanjalisawletherimsimpritijoshi***Anu***rita7482crazyballsp87deepa911Bidaaifan09mithalio-Jiya-Gauri22chaliaabi71bookbrain007sihuLuv-Shonitsparikhicy_devilsoap-criticpiyualkabumtrinketashbipashafuzzyfaceanu rulzRoarkuknaik99Jaz1990ammoos-Ravjot-Dew-dropAnu-ReddyMallika113stranger2rose*Piku*meghapartiPachu.P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 17th November" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the written update Nikita HiRals scene was the cutest today

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indira.rajyyyynikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Niki...

DM was half right and half wrong....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thanx Niki  4 the update ..!!

nikita_88

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update...

I must say today there were lots of Sanraj Scene that we can adore...but the SR is cancelled again ...

DM was emotionally blackmailing Santo not fair...he should go to Moti and ask her to tell the truth ....

Can't wait for tomorrow according to the promo santu blurts out to Mata in mandir saying Ben Baa is married...I am so scare if DM hear it or not...

Finger cross DM did not hear it./...If he did hear it then it is only half truth...

nikita_88

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 da update

nikita_88

bakri

bakri

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update Smile

nikita_88

svmi

svmi

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hi
Thanks for the update

This is the third SR bed they have wasted.   i am upset for Santu. Not fair.

nikita_88

Post Reply New Post

Go to top