Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Apologies, and perfect pictures..:-p (Edited) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hi!
How are you???

Toh, to bussiness...I mean replying.....

Well....agree with all you said....did not get to watch the PriDa scene, my stupid stupid brother decided to walk in and surf the channels....Surf all you want, head out to the sea yaar, not my LNMDJ!!!!!!!!!!!.....missed the repeats tooCry

And I do agree with what you said about KG....I did not really understand his remembering things-stuff, but well, whatever sails his boat!

Ela was superb and the Gujrals seem like a fresh current of warmth compared to the broken Saxena family.....

Avni's response was really..umm.....unexpected, yeah and I totally agree that she is going to leave him at the mandap....wooo....just do it when he has realized he is head over heels love in with you dear.....(sheesh....I do sound cruel sometimes!LOL) whatever...........

So still have to catch today's episode, so more debates on that further!

Ciao!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apologies, and perfect pictures..:-p (Edited) (Page 8)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Sorry to be the last one to reply Sarah!! The epi. Was somewhat a mixture of every emotion possible. The ever caring words of Damini. The ever supportive Gujrals!! Touching!! So finally Sameer's guilty conscious!! Liked the Rosh-Avani scene too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@ Ash, eh eh @ Ph.D holder..Thanks for replying, pal..

@ Anju..Thank you, pal..And thanks for your reply..

@ the family coming together..I too love that

@ Eksy..Awww, babe..Feel for you..Hug

Thanks a million for those kind words, friend..

@ slow and steady..Word!!

@ us having those scenes when he is looking at her sleeping/from afar..Chocos for you, pal..:-)

Thanks for replying, Eks..

@ Pooja..Hope you're doing awesome..

I am good, pal..

Awwww @ your brother walking in and surfing..Feel for you..Hope you got to watch the scene..

Eh eh @ head over heels..That would be awesome if Avni leaves him like that

See ya! :-)

@ Rads..Thanks for replying, pal..Yeah, the epi was quite a blend of everything..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top