Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Apologies, and perfect pictures..:-p (Edited) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Finally i just saw the re run of the episode on tv (damn these exams!Cry)

Wonderful post Sarah!Thumbs Up

So here's my take on the episode:

The scene with everyone consoling avni assuring that her family will always be there for her..was very good...loved how roshni said that we may be angry but would never leave you alone..aww..Embarrassed

Then the best part was PriDa ..loved damini looking at her hubbykins sprawled on the bed...'so gaye kya?' was indeed sooo cute..then she rests her head and falls asleep...beautiful they looked togetherBlushingDay Dreaming..when he wakes up later..and turns off the lights..but i din't like his reaction at finding her sleeping on him!Confused

I actually din't mind the fact that he was really asleep and din't listen to what she said...coz if they showed him pretending to sleep would have been too cliche

Darasal..Let me describe what i wanted to seeWink: first pri should have been sleeping on his side not on his back..then damini enters the room see's him sleeping says she's lucky to have him in her life etc...then she goes snuggles up to him puts his hand over herself and sleeps tight...and when he wakes up later finds her sleeping close to him...unknowingly he smells the lovely fragrance of her hair..he smiles a little thinking what a lovely wife he has...and then suddenly probably realizing that he should tell her the truth..turns off the light and goes to sleep.

Ok coming to what really happened...sad that damini had to wake up alone!Unhappy..and pri went to chit chat with saasuma early morning..so he was trying to do damage control of the jai situation..but good that ila din't agree totally..and damini kept saying nahi prithvi...miya biwi are back to disagreeing on things!Big smile..

Totally loved when damini says 'prithvi..ise kaho ki yahan se chala jaye'...hehe..so future looks like whatever damini says pri has to follow...no choice!

Sameer??...the whole exercising scene was really funny!LOL..hmm..but yea poor guy initially his bhaiyya told him that the daughters have to bhugto for ila's deeds then he did a u turn and said that the daughters are different its ila who is the enemy...but he should have obeyed pri...after all pri told him limit mein rehna!

His apology was so-so...he is sorry that he upset his bro..but actually feels the love for his kid?...na not yet..at least i din't find it that way

Avni was amazing...loved the attitude and expressions she gaveClap

Damini was brilliant...if she had her gun 1 shot deffo for sameer...prithvi needs to buck up..cos when its his turn...all hell will break loose!

But like everyone i too want PriDa romance before all the truth revelation....ok night mein pri is probably gonna keep sleeping and avoid Damini...par at least day romance is required!!!!Wink

p.s. i din't really like the bicep show..on the blue shirt it was nice..but this red isn't good...i want three fourths back!

Why was damini wearing the same salwar that apparently tore when toofan came charging to her that fateful night?!Confused

Loved roshini's black outfit!...was looking fab!Star

Edited by maziya.ibrahim - 18 November 2009 at 2:35am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

doop4kheerniPriya.dee86cariesoapbubbleArya311Who-I-Used-2-BevikiliksfanShwetha!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apologies, and perfect pictures..:-p (Edited) (Page 5)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vikiliksfan

IF-Sizzlerz

vikiliksfan

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maziya.ibrahim

Darasal..Let me describe what i wanted to seeWink: first pri should have been sleeping on his side not on his back..then damini enters the room see's him sleeping says she's lucky to have him in her life etc...then she goes snuggles up to him puts his hand over herself and sleeps tight...and when he wakes up later finds her sleeping close to him...unknowingly he smells the lovely fragrance of her hair..he smiles a little thinking what a lovely wife he has...and then suddenly probably realizing that he should tell her the truth..turns off the light and goes to sleep.

Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap Clap  Clap Clap   Clap  Clap 

maz i wish it had happened Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dee86Maz.

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 3:41am | IP Logged
@ Niksy, thanks , friend..

Yeah, Sam's unconditional love for Prithvi is a given, and a beautiful thing..

Word to what you said about PriDa/GauCha..

Eh eh @ thanks Jeej

Hhahahah @ spilling the truth..

Lovely take, Niks..Thanks a lot for sharing..

@ Mru..Thank you, friend..

@ full blown PriDa entree ..Suppose that will be heaven on earth for most of us..Day Dreaming

Hope your hopes(and ours) won't be sucked into a blackhole this time..:-)

LOVED stronger Avni..

Yeah, some PriDa moments first, please..

Thanks a lot for sharing your lovely take, pal..

@ Momi..Ah, those pics..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingYou sent me to dreamland again..Thanks a million

LOVED how you described PriDa's moment..

Thanks, pal..See ya..:-) And thanks for sharing your lovely take..

@4rosegirl..Hope you'll enjoy it..

@Muniza..Will Damini stay with Prithvi after getting to know the truth..? Ithink she'll hate and want to leave him but circumstances might force her to stay..

@ eye-lock..We'll get there, my friend, soon..:-) *fingers crossed*

@ Avni, Sameer, your scenario makes sense..

WORD @ electrifying..

Thanks a lot for sharing your take..Enjoyed reading it..Nice job..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4evernikita_88Infinitedreams

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

doop4kheerniPriya.dee86Arya311Maz.Who-I-Used-2-BeInfinitedreams

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
@ Nish..Eh eh, thanks, friend..

@ your and her heart getting stopped..I know..Smile

LOVED how you described PriDa's feelings and the scene..You sent me to PriDa dreamland again..Day Dreaming

@ his words making you think he has given up on revenge..I thought the exact thing when he said that line..If so, awesome!!!

@ your stated reasons behind his possible decision..True..Well said..

Ehehhe @ just being close to her keeping her warm..Point ..maybe he does think that..*grins*

@ Sameer..I know..

Eh eh @ differences of opinion and friction translating at night..*joins Nish in daydreaming*

@ Avni..Wonderful indeed..

@ another upheaval during the next shaadi..seems likely..

Hhahahha @ Rosh wearing an evening dress fr a morning walk..Exactly, why!! ..But yes, it's awesome to have her back in westerns..

Thanks a lot for sharing your take, Nish..Awesomeeeeeeee and beautiful...

@ Achu, thanks a million, friend..

Word to your take..Beautifully said, friend..

Awww, Achu..Please don't cry..HugLNMDJ is not goign anywhere.. It is here to stay, pal..

Thanks a lot for sharing your take..

@ dew..Thanks, pal..

Eh eh @ falling for that scene..No, you are not an idiot..It was a sweet lil thing..Day Dreaming

@ Avni..She was awesomeness..

WORD to what you said about Sameer..

Eh eh @ grave injustice..I know..*grins*

@ calling an end..It does seem like this..

@ Pri's discomfiture..Funny indeed..

Eh eh @ beds and PriDa..*grins*

Thanks for sharing your take Dew, beautiful and insightful..

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwetha!

sarah and everyone wonderful post and replies...

too tired to write further and the crappy mood does not help..

but realized this that prithvi is going to make SLEEP as an excuse every night isnt he...

I want to sleep damz cos i am tired or u better sleep damz cos u are too tired...

So we have now Sameer who is a MK..

Prithvi will now be a KK, u know KumbhKaranOuch

lagta hai veggie mummy was an ardent fan of K serials..

silliest post i know.. hopefully some prida scenes might make me feel loads better..

@pink: Om my god shwets! This exactly what I had thought but slipped out of my mind when i was writting. I guess it went to your mind after slipping frm mine.LOL

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 4:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dee86sistu

carie

Goldie

carie

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hi sarah,yi just got late seeing the episode.anyway njoyed it today too.
firstly,prida are wonderfull in their scene, both together are awesome as a couple.always there is a dignified note in their scenes never filmy or embarassing.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
one again our exposing king is at his best showing some mixed confusing expressions.i would have felt little better if he would have thought of avni in his flashbacks for atleast a second but nooooooAngryAngry.well i stopped expecting him to love avniOuch
sameer's apology is very kiddish with no heart in it.anyway loved avni's cold expression wow wow wow perneet is fabulous again,  kudo's to herStar.i understand she wants to legalise her marriage to jai for her bacha's sake and also to remove gujral's embarrasment in public then she will show him hell i suppose.then u know what???samz will be laughing stock of the world.this is called plan-backfiring.this will be more embarrasing to his ego than he thought it would be previously to ila.but one more wedding???too much for budget isn't it??if the show has some money plz keep it on improving the wardrobe of damini and avni.boring to see their repeated clothes.
lastly cutie pie rosh is wonderfull,liking her innocent caring for avni nowadays a lot.

Edited by carie - 18 November 2009 at 4:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doop4dee86Priya.Maz.Who-I-Used-2-Be

Post Reply New Post

Go to top