Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Apologies, and perfect pictures..:-p (Edited)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
The Gujrals and Prithvi in Avni's room, a beautiful scene, a complete picture. LOVED how everybody tried to make Avni feel better..There is no better feeling than having one's family by their side in the times of need.. Avni must have felt good, and confident..Her world is still beautiful..

Sameer and his angry+sad look? This is where KT really needs to improve. He is at his best when he is being lighthearted, teasing, negative without being intense, but as far as intense/angry scenes are concerned, they are not his forte. He totally overdoes anger and intensity and does this crazy eye-brow thing, and it ends up coming out all kinds of funny. No offense meant to anyone. This is just my opinion.

Queenie telling Kingie she can't forgive lies and deceit and the look on Kingie's face..Awww, the future is not a pretty sight at all..

Here comes mush..

PriDa (gushfest)

PriDa in their room?

The look on Damini's face when she turned around and looked at Prithvi was so sweet. And didn't Prithvi look so cute and like a big teddy bear while he was sleeping with his hand over his eyes! EmbarrassedLOL

Damini's "So gae kya"..Awww, did someone else feel like that 'kya' was a caress itself? She said it so sweetly.

How she held his hand and told him she'll always be with him was sweetness personified. Awww, look at where Queenie stands today..

Damini resting her head on his shoulder and placing her hand on his chest, awww. Didn't they look just perfect there..! EmbarrassedLOL *swoons.. transports to PriDa heaven*

And Prithvi? First you went to sleep without telling your doll goodnight, then you woke up after she had gone to sleep having said the sweetest of things to you when you were in a far away land..It was your loss only, baby..

And then you woke up and ran away? Didn't even spare wifey dearest a look? My oh my..Kya hoga is ladke ka? Queenie looked like a lost kid when she woke up, didn't find him anywhere and looked around..

But it was sweet..I don't even want to see PriDa enacting mush right now, but like most of you, I too wanted to see him at least sparing her a besotted look in the morning.

Anyways, I am not complaining..

Others

Rosh taking Avni to a walk and not allowing anybody else to accompany them..Lovely scene

Eh eh..Kingie got scolded by Queenie when she went all 'why are we talking about Jai?".. Kingie's face was a sight..

To be continued...

Only got to watch the first half of the episode. Will edit this post once I have seen the whole episode.Embarrassed

Edited:

The showdown

Well, I don't have much to say about it..

Loved Damini and Ela's anger..

Loved the angry/unhappy look Rosh gave Sameer..

It was entertaining to see PRithvi's reaction when Damini and Ela got mad at Sameer..I am probably imagining things, but looking at his face, I felt like he was seeing himself in place of Sameer and imagining the future..

Sameer's apology? Didn't touch the heart at all, but something is better than nothing, they say..

Well, Avni's silence is hiding thunderstorms behind itself it seems..The precap tells us she wants Sameer to accept the baby in front of the whole world? Let's see where it goes..Maybe she is planning to leave him at the mandap..

That's all, folks..You may shoot now..I think there wasn't much to say/analyze about the episode, everything was pretty straightforward, but maybe my brain is not clear today to see anything today..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 17 November 2009 at 2:02pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpiondoop4larimel22fibrinogen9kheerniGauravsDbestdee86RonMione4everdeepa911Nanthini9noorsandcoolfirePriya.Sun10.morningdewsoapbubblesistu-Urvi-Mru_beeAmbyCiousArya311currentMaz.-bhootni-anju101jnawaz..Serendipity..Shwetha!yipeehapinezz13iluvOriginals.Aparajhita.Infinitedreamsnikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apologies, and perfect pictures..:-p (Edited)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sun10.

IF-Dazzler

Sun10.

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
oh finally i gt to c ur post......*sigh ov relief*

i'd been w8ing to comment....
bt nw m w8ing fr u to complete dis post,den share ma views....

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Edited

Moment of the day: everyone making avni understand. A perfect case of Hum saath saath hain!Big smile

Fear of the day: damini telling prithvi she wont forgive pple who betray. A song (Movie: Shalimaar) that wud reflect prithvi's concerns:

Hum bewafa hargiz na the

Par hum wafa kar naa sake

Humko mili uski sazaa

Hum jo khata kar naa sake

Hum bewafa hargiz na the

Par hum wafa kar naa sake

Talk of the day: Damini talking to prithvi in her bedroom.  A song (movie: Krishna cottage) that came to my mind when she said she will aways be with him was:

Bichhde bhi ham jo kabhi raston main
To sang sang rahungi sada
Kadmon ki aawaaz sun ke chalungi
Tumhe dhoond loongi sada
Bhooli mohabbat ki yeh khushbuye hain
Hawaon main phaili hui
Chhu kar mujhe aaj mahsoon kar lo
vo yadein meri unchhui
Aisa milan phir ho na ho
Sab kuch mera tum hi to ho 

Vadon ke dhagon main hum tum bandhe hain
Zara dor tum tham lo
Bahon main aise pighal jane do mujhko
Aise mera naam lo................

Search of the day: damini looking for prithviTongue.

A big no-no for the day: sameer's anger look. No dude let prithvi do all these things. U cme back to nautanki sameer.Ouch

Suggestion of the day: damini saying that jai shouldn't be forgivenClap.

Come back of the day: sameer coming to gujeral mansionSleepy.

Look of the day: the way avni is staring at sameerShocked.

Laapata of the day: VarunLOL.

Idea of the day: Rosh taking avni out to garden. Avni needs fresh air. What an idear madam jee!!!!.

P.S: The format is inspired by u sara. This how you wrote your posts earlier. Hope u dont mindWink

Edited by sistu - 17 November 2009 at 2:33pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fibrinogen9Priya.RonMione4everdee86noorsandsoapbubbleSun10.Maz.Who-I-Used-2-Be-bhootni-Shwetha!

doop4

doop4

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Watched it! Loved your bits so far, S. Will come back for the rest of it when you've posted it.

Line of the day : "I am sorry"..."I am really very sorry"

He said it so casually almost as if the next line from the Gujraals would be "oh yeah, that's okay, Jai. We love you enough to forgive you. Move back in with us".  Yeah right!
What is going through Sameer Saxena's brain? I initially thought he'd come for his brother (I have to admit,  that makes him 0.000000000001% less darker than the darkest shade of dark). But the precap looks like he's then also demanding the rights to his child. What a joker. Karan you were superb in the "apologising" act.  We could sense the forced apology and the fear of losing your brother's love. Well done! (note how I didn't even go to the angry frowns from the previous night)

Ila : Dignity personified. She stopped Da from getting into an ugly spat with Jai. Listened to him without interrupting the conversation. Spoke only when she had to - when she had to ask him to leave. That too without much fuss. Straight to the point. What a women! What a mother!

Rosh is a real cutie pie. Simran does so well with her  flashes of innocent genuinly happy (sometimes blonde-like) smiles.

I loved how Damini simply said, "nice drama. thank you for the entertainment. now get out! "

I liked that Pri and Da had a mini argument (well, a disagreement). Pri had some valid points on why they should hear Jai out (not because he deserved to be heard, but because maybe Avni would want to . well, to that effect anyway) and on the other hand Da was quite clear about what she wanted. I liked how Pri replied to her avni-wouldn't-want-to-see-jai statement with how can we make decisions on her behalf. Did you guys see how she controlled herself from a typical Da style retort. If she wasn't your wife (aww, sounds very cool) Pri, you know how she'd have reacted to that one ( er... remember your last dance date). 

Well, Da was clear about not giving Jai any second chances! No second chances. Hear that Pri? none at all, she says. This was the second highlight for me today (will come to the first highlight next!). Pri got a dose of what he will be up against when it's his turn. This nut will be the toughest to crack. You better get ready for this one, Pri. Make best use of all the time you have with her. Yes, that includes, being more aware of your surroundings even if you've fallen asleep! *rolls eyes* And, You Are Allowed to stroke her hair! Angry

So the first highlight was Pri acknowledging that he should have told Da who he was. I am so glad he's realised this before finding out about Ila's innocence. I wanted it to be in this order. One where he cares enough about Da that he Fully realises that her mother's role in the murder does not warrant hurting Da. I am a relieved PriDa bunny. Yay!

Looking forward to how Avni's going to kick a** this week. One big a** kick! (pardon the language but I couldn't resist) . Going to be a fun week, me thinks. Come on Avni, show us what you are made of!

Edited by doop4 - 17 November 2009 at 2:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kheernidee86Nanthini9Priya.Sun10.soapbubblemorningdewMaz.Who-I-Used-2-Be-bhootni-Shwetha!

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

nice post,but not-so-good episode.....KT looked quite hot i guess LEAVING beside his face!He got... ____ _ __ _ __ ??!?1!?!?! which was awful!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dee86Shwetha!

coolfire

Goldie

coolfire

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
After a long long time, we finally get to see a really adorable PriDa scene, and I am grinning like a fool.. Big smile ... A scene that has finally motivated me to comment on I-F after a while.

Sarah! I really loved Dams' "So gaye kya?" too.. it was so tender!

I loved how Damini could barely resist showing some affection towards her new hubby, when she knew that he was asleep! And Damini placing herself comfortably in Prithvi's arms... hai!!! .. How cute was that! It seemed like they belonged together, like that, forever!

Also, Prithvi waking up, finding Damini in his arms, and could not help but feel the warmth and tenderness towards her was asking himself "how do I teach myself a lesson on resistance!?" .... Darling, I just hope that you will be asking yourself this question many a times. (And hence, we get to see some romantic PriDa scenes)

Edited by coolfire - 17 November 2009 at 1:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

doop4kheernidee86Priya.Sun10.soapbubbleWho-I-Used-2-BeShwetha!

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@ Sundas, Sis, Doop..Thanks for replying, folks..You may edit your replies if you wish to..EmbarrassedLooking forward to reading your takes..

@ Amby, thank you, baby..

Eh eh @ KT looking hot besides his face..Well, baby, I suppose I should keep silent about that..TongueBecause you already know I don't find him hot and wouldn't like my views on this matter either..Smile

@ Maya..Good to see you, pal..Hug Was wondering where you were..Missed you a lot..

@ grinning like a fool..You are not alone..I couldn't help grinning like one through out that scene..

I too loved "So gae kya"..

LOVED what you said about them..WORD..

I too am looking forward to seeing Prithvi asking that 'resistance' question time and again.,.That would be fun..*grins*

Thanks for sharing your lovely take, Maya..

Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 17 November 2009 at 1:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doop4coolfireSun10.sistuShwetha!

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Tum jitni lagti ho..usse kahi zyada intelligent ho...so u got to know what im talking about..haan...i see....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwetha!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top