Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

YMGGK - Episode Discussion Thread

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Please keep your discussions limited to the show only and no personal chatting to be done here.

Kindly keep all discussions clean and within the I-F COC. No name calling or bashing.

Lets get started......

Edited by Lennie - 17 November 2009 at 8:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalCrazzyBusy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YMGGK - Episode Discussion Thread" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Saw bits and pieces of the show. What I liked in the show was the devotional song. It was lilting and pleasant. The young heroine was a pretty thing. The mother Smita Jayakar seems to be the only character in the family with her feet firmly on the ground. The patriach is Aloknath, who is living in such grandeur that it's almost unreal. He believes in living in a world of delusions. One proverb comes to mind :A fool and his money are soon parted. And in the future epis, he's going to get looted by his ADC.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-Gur.N.cool

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
wow skep so u managed to see the episodeLOL
and i'm glad u liked parts and bits of it
how do u know he's going to get looted??Shocked

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

wow skep so u managed to see the episodeLOL<br>and i'm glad u liked parts and bits of it<br>how do u know he's going to get looted??Shocked<br>

Chico, didn't you see the evil eyed, oily haired munshi who has taken all the gold coins???????

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skeptical

Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

wow skep so u managed to see the episodeLOL<br>and i'm glad u liked parts and bits of it<br>how do u know he's going to get looted??Shocked<br>

Chico, didn't you see the evil eyed, oily haired munshi who has taken all the gold coins???????

yea I saw that nowLOL
I know they are going to become poor in the future, but I don't know if they will get looted or something else.

CrazzyBusy

IF-Sizzlerz

CrazzyBusy

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
i think that, that person will sruly do some kind of a tricked with them and get the house
coz on the first epi after abaha mom told him that this cotton will hide what ever happend on the wall he made a face that he have lost his tricked to earn some oney....nd i think he is teh one who will make them poor aur woh inka sab kuch loot ke lejayga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlMita

blokes

Goldie

blokes

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
What amazed me was the dependance of the Thakur on a cheap-looking, oily money lender for his money needs. Do they not have nationalized banks in Ujjain? Does the Thankur not know about banks and mortgages? Just the value of gold in that house, if estimated would give him enough collateral over and above the realty.

RockChicGirl

skeptical

IF-Rockerz

skeptical

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged
He (The patriarch) lives in a world of his own..........quite diconnected from the world.  Poor man is caught in his web of delusions. Confused

DesiGirlMita

Post Reply New Post

Go to top