Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Well..we come here..to discuss once again our fav show...

Again a new hub and thx a lott to everyone fr ur wonderfull support...and love...

Welcome to the world of Viks & Devu...and enjoy!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

They met...they fought...Embarrassed..fell in love...and nw are happily married...Embarrassed

The story which started as a fight fr a land between Viks and Devu...turning into a revenge drama..Viks being targetting Devu fr a bigg lessonEmbarrassed..and eventually acting in love just to ditch her...Embarrassed...followed by her determination to fight back her loveBig smile...and getting back her love...Big smile...

Viks-Devu today are a happily married couple after a long event of hardships and struggle...Embarrassed

Today 17th Nov..and we celebrate the first anniversary of Kulvadhu...Big smileBig smilethis story which has been folded with many twists and turns fr us viewers...Embarrassed

This show has given immense love to everyone...and has brought all of us together here...Embarrassed

We wish the show a great success ahead too...Big smile

Lets celebrate this show's success and also love..and relationships with our lead couple..Viks and Devu..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed on this path...

Edited by *Resham* - 23 December 2009 at 6:59am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KV Discussions" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Congratulations to the KV team for completing one yearClap pan kaay ga reshu what a boring episode ya.  just not befitting an anniversary episode.  no viks-devu scenes at all.  and that stupid natasha.  ka tila itka prominence detath hi loka. and that lingappa, uffffffffffffff.  viks la kadhi kalnar ha maanus tyacha kasa upyog kartoy.  the only bright thing about today's episode was devu taking her classes.  rest was just crap.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I knwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Vids..this is wht we got for today's anniversary day...CryCryCry..

Romance tar jaudet ga..pan saadhe tee doghe ekatra hi aale nahi...CryCryCry

I so hated this..this is wht Jitendra told us..this was a spl thing of today..wowwwwwwwwwwwwwCryCryCry

Mala kahi bolaychech nahi...I was totally disappointed...CryCryCry

Wht a gift...wht a giftCryCry

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Congratulations KV team. 

pan nothing special for the annv. such a boring epi kv madhe pahilyanda pahila.

reshu msg taklas ka jitendrajina.  ani te precaps promo mhanun taktat vatate. 

disgusting epi that too on annv. day.  lagna karun purna charm ghalvala serial ne.

kalcha +ve bagh phakt devu has started a new school.  kute kahi idea nahi.  pan gharat nakkich nahi. anyways lets c (ase roj mhanayche ani +ve attitude ne serial baghaychi) ani boring epi pahayacha.

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
hi wins, thank god tu pan ata aali.  otherwise it is always hide-n-seek bet usLOL

and yeah, what a boring episode na.  for the first time such a stupid episode. 

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
ho na kadhich pahila nhvata.  when devu started singing the song i thought bahutek kahi tari nakki asnar ata. i thought purna kv team yeill tithe or atleast viks.  pan no.  aata mala vatate halu halu channel surfing la haath ghalava lagnar.  what this ya. 

ani viks itka kheva pasoon dumbo jhala ki tyala kalat nahi appa chi chal.

Winn

Goldie

Winn

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
evdi involvement kutchyach serial madhe nhavti.  sachin was right he used to always tell lagna nanter serial pakavnar. pan apan kiti brhamat hoto ki lagna nanter hyance  goody goody scene asnar.  but sachin u were right.

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
i really cannot stand that appa and natasha.  how easily they are manipulating viks and ranvir-saima respectively. 

by the way, channel surf tar majhya kadhich chaalu zaale hote.  i usually swap to see balika vadhu if the remote is in my hand, and if it is in my hubby's hand then it will be to cnbcLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top