Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 17th November

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Ahhh..I saw Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani...it was quite mental and weird...Stern Smile Anyway...Blushing

Here is today's LessonGeek:

1. Stupid Manager...Angry He will give evidence against Prem
saying Prem Sir said He won't leave her, aaj ye kissa khatam hoke rahega. Satyanaash!Angry even that Nalayak watchman and Ramu kaka will give evidence against Prem..Idiots! Dumbos! Morons! Nalayaks!

2. Geet calling PremErmm I KNEW it will be like Aitraaz...I told you guysApprove ummm...ok so He(wo)man Jasmeet broke the cellphoneStern Smile so how did everything that happened in Ludhiana got recorded in Geet ka phone?Ermm  Her phone's broken so obviously the call got canceled no? Ermm
herself for being logical..this is BT! They have their own logic!Star I is ishmartStar

3. Awwww...Chaahat, Geet, Heer scene...was sooo adorable! Mere Mamu ka naam NRI hai? Chweetu

4. Ash Ermm The whole segment wasDead How can a female be such a despo...kya aukaad reh gayi uski ab...and sorry to say but the actress playing Ash just doesn't know how to be a psycho...she is quite pathetic at her attempt. She couldn't pull it off.Dead She was OTT, with all throwing arms in the air and falling on Prem and trying toDead well you know...How dare she maar haath on Prem's izzat.
lafangi despo creatureDead Th e only saving grace was Prem shouting that he is only Heer's and loves only Heer.

5. Hmmm...one thing is good though...Ash was begging "Prem dont do this" in front of watchmen and Ramu kaka..so she cannot blame a rape attempt..if something like that had happened then Ash would have ran away, crying..or acted all hysterical..but she was actually begging him...so maybe she will sue him for assault instead of rape. Coz I don't see any female begging "Please don't do this" after an attempt on her izzat...also she was unwilling to leave that particular place. Infact Prem had to drag her out...Ermm Am again being logical again.Angry It's BT so it will have to be rape.Pinch

6. Hmmm..so evidence against Prem...Ramu kakaAngry Useless Manager Angry WatchmanAngry, Ash hurt and bleeding, Ash ka sari torn, nail marks on Prem's chest and arms. Evidence against Ash...the phone callErmmStern Smile and Heer's trustDay Dreaming and ummm well Jzoo's trust tooSleepy

7. Oh Goody...Gombie and He(wo)man are friends againSleepy Do we care?Sleepy Should we?Sleepy

8. Ok this Arjun and his family looks like extra's and not a conniving family..am guessing the villain family is yet to make an entry. Coz these people look like they are suffering from HarmaniaStern Smile Hmmm...I think Arjun and Geet ki engagement will break coz Geet will testify in court that Prem is honorable and how he was drunk and spent the night with her in a hotel room in Ludhiana...OR...Geet will just be brainless and talk about Prem a lot in front of Arjun and he will get suspicious about Geet's feelings for Prem and break the engagement then....Ummmm..Geet ka phone toh chur chur hua na? So kiska phone is she holding?ROFL

9. Poor Prem is so traumatisedCry Nalayak Ash put her fungus filled hand on his izzat..HEER!!!!! Hai Lord, that daayan Ash scratched him so mercilessly...may your nails fall off lucchiAngry You know what? They showed the scratches on his arms quite some time..so am guessing that Heer will notice them. I have a feeling that Heer will catch his arm or place her head on his shoulder and he will hiss with pain or wince and she will demand to see what was hurting him....
I so want Heer to kiss each and every scratch betterBlushing

10. Heer teasing GeetSleepy I found it so boring...but the way Jasmeet was talking to Geet...this Geet better not still have feelings for PremAngry Again...Premeer scene was cuteee...it was damn serious but I loved it. Heer arm in arm dragging Prem for the engagement and then standing very close during the ceremony...I think there was a BD for the master shots and so Heer was standing far apart from himROFLThumbs Up Hai...PHhandohhhhhBlushing when giving that ring to Geet..but Geet ka hand was not her's...the close up showed cyan nailpaintDead but when Geet put the ring on Arjun's finger, it was clear of that horrible nailpaintROFL

11. ShockedNo engagement drama? Engagement done and LuPo's still no makes it's entries?Shocked Why's?! Is it possible?Shocked Finally LuPo will enter after the function and not make a tamasha?Shocked Zor ka jhatka zor se lagaShockedShocked..Pehle Jzoo praani's being logical..and now no function tamasha..what are they doing to my belief of dramagiri and brainlessness of Jzoo praani'sCry

12. Question...Prem and Ash were screeching their lungs out...so how come those brainless gits working in Jzoo didn't hear it? Koi Jawaab?ROFL

Cornetto for all...coz Prem was shirtlessBlushing

~TrivGeek

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ts9787PH4EVREusra-Dimple-anoosreenandini27-Bee-bd670816-Ritz--Anusha-Nitty2910-Garima-bhavi20_spremeeristrykhushixminuusweta2005XSilentPrayersXSukruthamysticgoryfilmsROBlicious.SunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KDMHMD Pathshala:: Epi taught us - 17th November" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Triv-

9. Poor Prem is so traumatisedCry Nalayak Ash put her fungus filled hand on his izzat..HEER!!!!! Hai Lord, that daayan Ash scratched him so mercilessly...may your nails fall off lucchiAngry You know what? They showed the scratches on his arms quite some time..so am guessing that Heer will notice them. I have a feeling that Heer will catch his arm or place her head on his shoulder and he will hiss with pain or wince and she will demand to see what was hurting him....
I so want Heer to kiss each and every scratch betterBlushing

BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

hai hai mein marrr jawaaann!!

Luv Nans

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreekhushixmysticgoryfilmsSunShine_A

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged

ahh yea!..even i want Heer to see the scratches...and LOL

i dont think LuPo will reach in d engagement coz all witnesses are there in Ludhiana...

my prediction:
heer sees d scratches..prem tells her everything...she'll be mad and disgusted with Ash..but will worry more abt Prem..shl apply ointment in hs scratches...Embarrassed

theyl reach Ludhiana the next day and will be welcomed by police...Sleepy prem arrested...Ouch heer goes to Ash...screams at her...blah blah!..n ash will reveal everything..including the truth about that night... heer wl b walking n crying in the road...it wil rain...EmbarrassedLOL then she will go to meet Prem in jail n tell him everything..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ts9787anoosreenandini27bd670816Nitty2910premeeristrymysticgoryfilmsmazkachazka

Nitty2910

IF-Rockerz

Nitty2910

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Awesome Pathshala as usual..

Nitty2910

IF-Rockerz

Nitty2910

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

ahh yea!..even i want Heer to see the scratches...and LOL

i dont think LuPo will reach in d engagement coz all witnesses are there in Ludhiana...

my prediction:
heer sees d scratches..prem tells her everything...she'll be mad and disgusted with Ash..but will worry more abt Prem..shl apply ointment in hs scratches...Embarrassed

theyl reach Ludhiana the next day and will be welcomed by police...Sleepy prem arrested...Ouch heer goes to Ash...screams at her...blah blah!..n ash will reveal everything..including the truth about that night... heer wl b walking n crying in the road...it wil rain...EmbarrassedLOL then she will go to meet Prem in jail n tell him everything..

wow Khushi... all the very delicious and most expensive chocolates goes for you for such a nice prediction.. I hope it really happens.. if not anything but heer applying ointment on prem would be good...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosreebd670816khushixmazkachazkamysticgoryfilms

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:29am | IP Logged
9. Poor Prem is so traumatisedCry Nalayak Ash put her fungus filled hand on his izzat..HEER!!!!! Hai Lord, that daayan Ash scratched him so mercilessly...may your nails fall off lucchiAngry You know what? They showed the scratches on his arms quite some time..so am guessing that Heer will notice them. I have a feeling that Heer will catch his arm or place her head on his shoulder and he will hiss with pain or wince and she will demand to see what was hurting him.... I so want Heer to kiss each and every scratch betterBlushing

Hyyy mai mar jaawaaa ...yeh tumni kaise khuwaish jaga de mere man mai ..........ab tu kaate se bhii yeh waqt nahii katiga us time tak/..........Day Dreaming 
Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosree

-Ashoo-

IF-Rockerz

-Ashoo-

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
pathshala rocked triv!!! im laughing so hard! and shirtless prem! Blushing *dies and goes to heaven*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushixmysticgoryfilms

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
12. Question...Prem and Ash were screeching their lungs out...so how come those brainless gits working in Jzoo didn't hear it? Koi Jawaab?

they heard and they will help to give statement against prem but not against that luchii
Confused esplly that guard who often comes to jzoo and ramu kaka who was told to clean the mess so i guess he will take revenge with prem LOL

I so want Heer to kiss each and every scratch better

whoever thought this unkey mooh mein ghee shakarr.Embarrassed i too want heer to do that and comfort prem

BTW Nice lesson teacher.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top