Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

my naksh ff(part 4 edited completely) (Page 2)

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 7:15am | IP Logged
is it my name you mentioned up there?
nasco IF-Rockerz
nasco
nasco

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 8:52am | IP Logged
thnx for dedicating the ff to me!!
sorry yaar!!i culdn't chek it before.
im a little cramped now with project work  practicals and other school stuff.

shiraja Senior Member
shiraja
shiraja

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged

well friends thank u for u'r response.i m glad that u"ll liked  first part of the ff. today i will write part 2 and at about 7 in the evening i ll write part 3 also.in my school i got 4 period free so utilised the time in writing part 2 and half of part 3.tomorrow i 'll post 2 part more.her comes part 2

part 2
the next morning in singhanias house-
while coming from her bedroom gm went to nakshs room.she decided that if akshara won't have wake up then she is not only going to scold akshara but she will complain this to rajshri too.bm also thought the same way.but they both were surprised to see that akshara was reciting doha.bm &gm were surprised to see her because they felt may be akshara wont wake up early as she was late yesterday.dj was silent in a bad mood only he came to puja but when he heard the ramcharitmanas dohas from akshara he felt very refreshing his all anger vanished.akshara's voice was  very revealing the whole singhania house felt refreshing.dj sat  beside akshara rb also joined him.gm and bm too sat beside.after akshara completed dj says"bahoo thare mooh se bhajan sunne ko man karat hai" akshara becomes happy.she sang the bhajan.when akshara brings aarti to dj he says"bahoo thare kanth mein maa saraswati niwas karti hain.bahoot hi chokho bahu mili hai mare ko".dj had seen how akshara was feeling guilt so he decided to forgive him.dj says"i am very happy and lucky that i got bahu like you"gm &bm surprisingly looked towards dj.he further says"it is because of u only that today munna has understood his responsibility and he joined our business other wise he said he wanted to do job"rb says akshara u r not my bahoo only but u r my daughter.gm & bm are really shocked as why both dj&rb are praising akshara only when yesterday only she had break the rule.dj says"when first shankhri tai had brought u'r rishta that time only i had decided that u will be my bahoo.u"l only be munna's dulhan.he says u r my bahoo so i don't want to hear any complain from anybody.u should keep this in u'r mind after all u r u r the best bahoo i like very few people and u'r one of those.bahoo ab tujhe is khandan ko aage barahana hai to tujhe is ghar ki har rasm riwajoon ka khaal rakhna hai.chal ab kal ki baat bhool ja aur ab hamare liye khana banao aaj ham apni bahoo ke haath ka khana khayenge.then from the back mohit says haan bhabhi jaldi khana banaiye kyunki ab jab yahan naitik nahi hai to apne is devar ko hi khana khilaiye aakhir saiyaan nahi to devar hi sahi.dj gives him an angry look then  he says raj banna munshijee se hissab dekhna hai as soon dj and rb leaves gm an d bm also laeve then rashmi says bhabhi aaj aap superwoman ki tarah khana banana kyunki yeh sarphara mohit aaj khoob khayega.mohit says kyun tere naitik daada ko hi haak hai bhabhi ke haath ka khane ka.then from the back suddenly a voice comes jee haan.mohit says naitik he hugs him then naitik says kyun jab main yahan nahi tha to tu meri biwi se flirt kar raha tha.meriiii biwi ke haath ka khane ka pehla hak sirf mere paas hai baad mein kiss aur ka.naitik then look at akshara who is really surprise to see naitik.

now i stop here at 7 in the evening i "ll post part 3 so pls reply and give u'r suggestion as i really need u'r support.bye 

Edited by shiraja - 18 November 2009 at 4:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenalktanya.dsouzaskfan.aastha.nascoZumSrK.

yusra12 Senior Member
yusra12
yusra12

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 4:40am | IP Logged
read the first two parts ...they were awesome..vvery nice ff....eagerly waiting for part 3Smile
.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged
itz was rllllllly gd yar....
jst needs a lil editin.....
gr8 job!!!!!!!!
cont. soon dear....
yrkkhluvinangel Goldie
yrkkhluvinangel
yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Very good!Keep it up, dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm glad that you have edited the part well this time..................Even I make mistakes while typing fast.................Good job! Clap Thumbs Up
shiraja Senior Member
shiraja
shiraja

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
i'm really sorry friends that i didn't wrote the ff at 7 due to electricity failure.it came about 9 'o clock that time i was busy watching bidaai &yrkkh.so here's part 3
part 3
dj,rb,bm and gm all were surprised to see naitik.naitik greets everyone radhekrishna.dj then ask how can he return so early .naitik says dj the meeting was over and the sample and design which u have recommended has been approved by the clients and they wil send the documents within a week.dj says fine.bm says its good that u came because we were missing you a lot.gm says go and have bath then i"ll take out u'r clothes from the wardrobe.bm says why u'r bothering as bahu is there to feed munna.gayatri with her weird expression says that dj has asked bahu to cook food so how much load are we going to put on her.dj stops gm and says bahoo's first duty is to look after naitik then to house.rb says yes dj is right and we are not in hurry to go to office as we will eat with munna only.gayatri makes her face.then naksh goes to their room.akshara go to the wardrobe and was about to open the door when she felt a hand on her stmach.naitik then hugs her tightly and gives her a kiss on her collarbone then close to herears says i luv u and i missed u a lot.akshara turns around him and hugs him and says i missed u too.naitik says really u misssed me?akshara says yes.naitik says no u didn't miss me up.he says it would have been nice if u were with me ther.whenever i used to see couples i used to remember only u but here my wife was busy watching movies and enjoying every moment.akshara says it was not at all because i was really missing u he says okay then u have to give me a proof .akshara says what proof?naitik says u have to say me i luv u &then i"ll give u a kiss on your lips akshara says no.naitik says no then i will think u were enjoying here.akshara says i can say i love u but i cannot kiss u .naitik says why not afterall i'm ur husband he says pls akshara then agrees he was about to kiss when the trio nandini,mohit and rashmi knocks the door.nandini says hamare ghar ke laila majnu kya hum andar aa sakte hain?mohit says to pyaar ke do panchi mauka milte lagane jaa rahe the sixer ki tab tak boundary ke paas out ho gaye.naitik says aisa kuch nahi hai akshara who..... bas mere aankh main....... kuch par gaya use nikaal rahi thi.rashmi says daada ! jab aap jhooth nahi bol paa rahe hain to uski koshish bhi mat kariye .mohit adds up and says naitik agar aap dono sher hain toh hum teeno sawa sher.nandini and rashmi says yes u'r right.nandini says akshara bauji tumare khane ka intezaar kar rahe hain aur agar tum pass ho gayi to bauji se tumhe jo chahiye who milega.rashmi says yes bhabhi dj aapse bahoot khush hain toh is mauke ko gavaiyega mat aur haan khana acha jaroor banega.akshara says thank u so much i"ll try my level best to pass in dj's exam.mohit says bhabhi all the best .the trios leave.naitik then says u know i "ll give u something and through this u"ll pass this exam.akshara ask what? naitik then hold her hand so that she could come near him then when she comes close to him  he gave her a kiss on her lips and then he says her all the best.

this is all for today .pls give ur suggestion and whichever part u like so plsmention it on ur comments and the part u didn't liked or u felt to edit it then pls tell me i "ll make sure i will edit those part. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naitikankshaaaasheenalktanya.dsouzaskfan.aastha.nasco_Dipsi_ZumSrK.

tanya.dsouza Senior Member
tanya.dsouza
tanya.dsouza

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
very nice

Go to top