Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

shiraja

shiraja

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 4:57am | IP Logged
well hello friends thank u so much for giving sweet response well my ff is totally dedicated to all naksh fans and specially lathika and nasco.my ff will start from pallus dilema .i will use some short form for (bhabhi maa as bm to weird gayatri maa(gm) daddajee(dj)and raj banna as(rb)
part 1
akshara in a happy mood returns home unaware of the situation that gm and bm are waiting for her.bm ask the reason why she was without a pallu outside.akshara was shocked her face falls down she says nothing a tear falls down.gm gave her a last warning that she does not want to hear any complains.bm says that it is because of her that dj didn't had his dinner and is very upset and even he didn't drank milk.gm says to come and have dinner akshara says that she had dinner at her mom's house.gm very well  and with her weird expression says ok then go and have sleep akshara says how can i sleep as i have to look around house bm says that they will manage go and have sleep.akshara slowly goes to her room and sits on bed.she saw naitik photo on the table picks up and says that i wish u were hear and would have helped me.akshara then thinks to phone varsha and disclose this matter but then she thought that that she should not disturb her.suddenly her phone rings its naitik she thought to tell him but then she thought that he is not hear so she should not bother him.she picks the phone.she says hello suddenly naitik says "lagta hai kissi ko meri yaad bilkul nahi aa rahi hai aur kissi ko meri judaai pasand aa rahi hai."akshara in surprise says what?? naitik says "haan bilkul meri dulhania mujhe bhool gayi gayi hai.warna woh mera phone jaroor uthati ab woh tarap meri biwi mein nahi reh gaya jo meri biwi ko shaadi se pehle hotithi par main ek baat apni pyaari aur bholi si patni ko yeh kehna chaahonga ki koi unhe yaad karein naa karein par unke pyaar mein paagal munna ko uski munni ki yaad aa rahi hai.yeh romeo tarap raha hai apni juliet ko gale lagane"akshara says "aisa kuch nahi hai .main varsha aur shaurya dadu ke saath movie dekhne gayi thi iss liye shayad main ne  apka phone nahi uthapayi"naitik says oh i see then he says"waah akshara aapki toh lottery nikal gayi movie not bad at all.akshara says not very good.naitik ask why?akshara was about to say then naitik says so somebody was missing me.akshara laughs then naitik says fine then he ask akshara whose company she likes?akshara saya"ismein bhi koi puchne wali baat hai?naitik smiles then she says varsha!LOLLOLnaitik face falls down.he says fine and says he is tired gud night.akshara understand this then she says that u did not let me to complete my sentence i was about to say that varsha gives me a gud company but no one can match her real life heroes company she then say i luv u a lot and she says nobody can acquire the place which u have in my heart.my heart beats only for u and i will make sure that place is not acquired by anyone else.naitik becomes happy hearing this then he also says her that i luv u a lot and nobody will ocuppy ur place in my heart too.they both smile to each other then naitik says i am missing u a lot and if dj would have given u permission then i would have made our life more special here.as soon i will complete my project in reward i would ask dj to allow us to go out as i m pretty sure that he will give u the permission after all u are everyones fav bahu as no complains against u .akshara face falls down she says ok naitik gud night.naitik again says i luv u and both goes for the sleep.
well this is part 1 i hope u enjoyed it as i was enjoying myself writing this well there are lots more in this but thats all for today.[note.i have edited the spelling mistake and i am sorry for the inconvenience]

Edited by shiraja - 20 November 2009 at 7:45am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

skfansheenalktanya.dsouzaanjali1790naveenaa.aastha.riniiii_Dipsi_moonlight08nascohide.Sunshine.ZumSrK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my naksh ff(part 4 edited completely)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 5:05am | IP Logged
nice pls continue

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 5:11am | IP Logged
nice......very nice.........keeping aside some spelling mistakes here and there, the concept was good..................and I liked the convo b/w Naksh............keep it up and update whenever u get time!

shiraja

shiraja

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

nice......very nice.........keeping aside some spelling mistakes here and there, the concept was good..................and I liked the convo b/w Naksh............keep it up and update whenever u get time!
thank u

harik

harik

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 5:21am | IP Logged
thank u

_Dipsi_

IF-Dazzler

_Dipsi_

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 5:30am | IP Logged
very nice plsss continue

anjali1790

anjali1790

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:28am | IP Logged
it was a cute partEmbarrassed!good workThumbs Up,do continue writingDay Dreaming!

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
it was definetly nice....liked d convo b/w naksh....it needs lil editin other thn tht it was rlly nice....
cont soon dear.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top