Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Daya ka Jhatka zor se lage - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged

The multi talented girl Disha Wakani aka Daya of Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma is always loaded with energy on sets to the extent that even the cast and crew fears for her over excitement. Read further to know why Daya is called jhatka queen.

During the chit-chat Disha quips, "We always had fun on the set but sometimes the fun turns into accidents. Once there was a scene were all the ladies of the society come together to buy vegetables and I have to throw carrot towards Mrs. Bhide. During the scene when I have really thrown carrot towards her in full force that she got injured very seriously."

"It happened not only with Mrs.Bhide but also with my on-screen hubby Jethalal (Dilip Joshi), as I thrown "belan' in the direction that it just passed through his nose which was shocking to the whole crew as it could have injured Jethalal," informs the actress.

"Thus, the unit just fears me to give any such script which includes all these kinds of action. Even our director says "Daya sabki vaat laga deti hain'," Disha concludes.

Well Daya, better you control yourself as it becomes a big task for your unit to manage you with your over loaded excitement. Kahi maza saza na ban jaye, isn't it?

Edited by ishan.k - 17 November 2009 at 4:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

biniepisces25Iriss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya ka Jhatka zor se lage - Article" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 17 November 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
ROFL HAHa she is a klutz like me, aww hope jetha and mrs.bhide were okay

Thanks for the article once again!!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 2:06am | IP Logged
lolzzz ROFLdaya sab ki vatt laga deti hai.....LOL ye to kahene ki baat hai ke accident tha... actully daya is taking revenge from Jethalal LOL

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 November 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
ROFL yeah that is wat is called realistic acting !!! ROFL ROFL

Hope Sonalika (Mrs. Bhide) didnt suffer major injuries !!!Smile

Sahil5

Sahil5

Posted: 20 November 2009 at 4:54am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz