Writers Corner

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 66

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool.sindhya

beautiful sookie!
keep pmingg me yaarr
love
sindhya

Thanks! I will :-)

Edited by Sookie* - 25 November 2009 at 8:04pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 9)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Disclaimer: Writing without edits or filters to brain. Viewer discretion is advised. I blame sixteen cups of coffee.

Heartland

The room was hidden somewhere in the heart of city which could only be reached after traversing through multitudes of dimly lit streets and dark alleys. There were seedy bars, shanty pubs and streets filled with hookers. They were lovers, they were partners, they discovered one another in a way no man and a woman had ever done before.
Outside that crappy locality, they were total strangers.
They were people who air-kissed one another when they met in parties when her diamond earrings sparkled mercilessly when she laughed at her husband's joke and his wife continuously re-adjusted his diamond studded cuff links. They did belong to the same world. 
A gentle exchange of greeting, a smile, a conversation and a small touch had them both reeling into an abyss of trysts and escapades. The consequences of their actions was not lost on them.
Morality. Rationality. Social Responsibilities. Family duties. Career responsibilities. Desire.
Where the hell does the last one fit?
Maybe in a tiny rented room in a area where Sun refuses to shine because if it did, the shady parts of it would be out in the open for the world to see.
And no one wanted that. At least they didn't. 
They were people who preferred to live in dark which initially enticed them and then engulfed and finally fully drowned in them. They could not face the light even if they wanted to. No, they would not.

The room smelled of stale coffee, cigarette smoke, expensive perfume and them.
"I love you", he declared as he was getting dressed.
"I thought so", she replied. She was staring at the ceiling, smoking her fifth post coital cigarette buried under covers. He waited for more. It never came. It hurt. But why?
"I am leaving."  He changed tactics. He needed, no, he wanted to hear it from her. But why?
"Message me next time. It's more discreet." He wanted to throw something at her, physically hurt her, make her plead for mercy so that she would understand and feel the hurt that was coursing through the body.
"Okay", he replied quietly.
His heart crushed his ego and his ego silently shed tears for his choices. 
His pride was tainted by lipstick and perfume. 

Searching for salvation in sins never made anyone a saint.

Yes, he would message her next time. Yes, there will be next time. And yes, she will most definitely come and may be she would arrive even earlier than him. Do you know why?
Because when it comes to desire, nothing else really matters.
Except for musings and ramblings of the little heart.

Sookie

Edited by Sookie* - 25 November 2009 at 12:22pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

arismirnaMridhula-Spree-sakadafisejal1986Sur_10EscapistRadiantTreasureJaponicaGirl_2007had2bu6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
u r amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
i like how you've described the settings.
awesome

-Sookie-

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri_4

hey sookie*
how r u ..hope fine....
hmm..nice one...
love at its wildest side......a guys feeling expressed at its wildest best...!!!
u r so imaginative.....its a different approach from u r side compared to all i read...
oh gosh i have to read a lot more...will do that in sometime..a little busy..sorry,,,
great effort....
good wishes..
sri:-)

Thanks Sri! Yeah, it's a little different from the usual. Thanks for stopping by.

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidheyaCole

u r amazing

:-) Thanks!

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by olive_green

i like how you've described the settings.
awesome

Hey Aria.. Thanks :-) Yeah, its something, isn't it..

Prasanthi

IF-Rockerz

Prasanthi

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Hellossss Sookie!!

Amazingly descrbed :). Add this line to the list of my favourites.
Morality. Rationality. Social Responsibilities. Family duties. Career responsibilities. Desire.
Where the hell does the last one fit?

Thanks for the pm :D.

-Sookie-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top