Writers Corner

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 65)

Post Reply New Post

Page 65 of 66

Boogle.Schiz

Boogle.Schiz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

No words are adequate to describe your writing, really. You have written the story in minimum words, yet each word holds so much depth Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 65)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Universes are born and dead while I continue to walk.  

I was waiting for this part, Really. I wanted to see what would Rudra do but of course, Tandav Nrtiya. 

I felt what you wrote about Mother Earth bearing the wrath of Shiva as subjection of a woman. Why does she has to bear his wrath? Why is she  the sole benefactor of his anguish? I don't know, I may be wrong. Please Explain. :-) Anyhow, That's a literature student swimming in deep waters for youLOL

Sati and Rudra. Perfect pair. Perfectness as ONE. All in ONE. 

Congratulations for pulling this off, It was an amazing read. I do hope you continue to write this. *Fingers crossed*

Thanks for the PM. 

A

Edited by ammygurl - 04 April 2012 at 9:32am

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lmonilly--

Groupbie

lmonilly--

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
i loved it your way of writing is so good

hamini_yash

hamini_yash

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written, you explained it all in minimum words with great impact.
 The one who is free from all the the bondings and emotions of the world fell on his knees with so much pain for the one he lost , Fate does such things with the creator himself.
"The repercussions of her actions would forever reverberate in heart of women and men and bring out a tear or two"
This line was very captivating.

Thanks for PM.

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Sookie   Hug...thank u for the awesome update and PM...beautifully written piece Clap...with so much depth and meaning in each sentence...Rudra's pain and anguish for the death of his consort...all shown in how he did the deadly tandav nritya uncaring of the consequences...the way he calms himself and resigns himself to the present...the hint of the future in the last few lines...once again a superb job my dear Thumbs Up...it really touched  my heart Heart

Tandava Dance of Lord Shiva

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Reserved :)

Thanks for the PM Sooks :)

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I recall watching this particular episode around a decade ago, Shiva walking across the universe with Sati in his arms. Gave me goosebumps. Even this one did.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top