Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] - Page 51

Posted: 11 years ago
Beautifully written, you explained it all in minimum words with great impact.
 The one who is free from all the the bondings and emotions of the world fell on his knees with so much pain for the one he lost , Fate does such things with the creator himself.
"The repercussions of her actions would forever reverberate in heart of women and men and bring out a tear or two"
This line was very captivating.

Thanks for PM.
Sookie   🤗...thank u for the awesome update and PM...beautifully written piece 👏...with so much depth and meaning in each sentence...Rudra's pain and anguish for the death of his consort...all shown in how he did the deadly tandav nritya uncaring of the consequences...the way he calms himself and resigns himself to the present...the hint of the future in the last few lines...once again a superb job my dear 👍🏼...it really touched  my heart ❤️

Tandava Dance of Lord Shiva
Reserved :)

Thanks for the PM Sooks :)
I recall watching this particular episode around a decade ago, Shiva walking across the universe with Sati in his arms. Gave me goosebumps. Even this one did.
this time i really dont have any words......👏..👏
The smile wasn't expected...but it fit in just as everything else in the update.

There is certainly a deepening melancholy that reverberates in the beginning and the start of a calm in just what her name brings to him.

Whose penance thus begins, I ask? Is it hers? Or his?

Great Update Sooks!

gosh man you are one such a heck of a writer.! 
you write just naturally..!! and i really loved that..!