Writers Corner

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 66

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Out of this thread for rest of week... 

Not sure if there is going to be a third part seeing the response...may be there was a different expectation? Anyway, I haven't thought about it till now so let's see.

I may post something fantasy-tragedy next...found a draft in a notepad which I think can be worked upon...

Have a good week everyone!

S

Edited by -Sookie- - 27 March 2012 at 3:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

6th.Elementhad2bu--Ratna--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 64)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie---Ratna--

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ucompleteme

Sookie, can you please post a link on the last two articles in the Life Ok, Mahadev forum.  I have a feeling that some there would really enjoy reading this.  Not many people come to writers corner and I would not have found these beautifully written updates unless Hasini put a link for us on her thread. I would hate for someone to miss something so worthwhile.

I don't watch the show and I don't think I am going to in future. So I didn't see a point in posting it there.

Last time Hasini had posted it on my behalf. This time, perhaps you could?

(I have been in delegating mode for past 1 hr, now you are caught in that web LOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

-Sookie---Ratna--

6th.Element

Goldie

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-had2bu--Ratna--

6th.Element

Goldie

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged

had2bu--Ratna--

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 April 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Wheel of Time...

She is the female embodiment of cosmic energy while I represent the counterpart.

She is Uma all-knowing mother and I am Shiva; just me.

She is Shakti and I am Purusha.

She is her and I am what I am.

She and I.

Us.

Me.

I.

I call upon the dark alter-ego of both Shiva and Shakti. My anger filled dance vibrates the essence of mother earth and her silent weeping fails to quell my anger. I call upon all the energies that only I know how to utilize and use it as barrier against the collective consciousness of the Gods and Goddesses. The rage that fires my heart absorbs everything around me and turns the world into ashen grounds.  

Differentiation of rights and wrongs, as known to mankind, dissolves into nothingness and is replaced with my apathy. The universe never weighed more than a speck of dust but her immolated body on my back wears me down. My haunch back burdens my already heavy heart, yet I persist.

You are not only her consort but also the ones who mark an end to everything that once was.

The words are strong, soft and that of an understanding parent.

Bramha was always considered as one.

I collapse on the ground, my arms clutching the remains of my beloved. I close my eyes and call in the ascetic hidden in depth of my consciousness to take over. When I open my eyes, Rudra is gone.

I smile at the lifeless face of the woman in my arms. In the grand scheme of things, her part was done and over with. The repercussions of her actions would forever reverberate in heart of women and men and bring out a tear or two. Her mortal aspect would be hailed upon, revered upon and considered holy; anything less was absolutely illogical.

Her remains are carried to various places by the God of the wind promising me her integrity in her differential self and passing on the story of a great woman who came to be known as Sati.

Is that emptiness I feel in my heart or is that the heart of an ascetic who denies himself of every sort of binding. The heavy longing that existed in every part of me is released from their cage and while passing, they gently apologize to Mother Earth for causing pain.

I close my eyes and see myself walking next to stream of cosmic energy. Universes are born and dead while I continue to walk. A hum settles around me and a faint echo from distant future is offered to me by a passing universe.

Jagatah pitaru vande Parvati Parameshwarau

The words bring a smile on my face and tiny spark of longing is lit in my heart. My eyes snap open and I see myself in a familiar environment - sitting in mountain cave.

Breeze from mountain whispers her name in my ears.

"Gauri"

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.happy4evermedhahpslmonilly--paras99Cartoon.Buff-Nehaaa-NinaAriefBoogle.Schizhamini_yashDASTAK..richiiiii-Aarya-indepgal6th.Elementammygurl207shikhahad2buTyroKalyaani--Ratna--Madhuri53

Post Reply New Post

Go to top