Writers Corner

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 62)

Post Reply New Post

Page 62 of 66

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
You wrote about Sati? :D

Awesomely written, it makes me melancholic yet his certain return to seek justice for his beloved makes me happy :-)

He wouldn't take his beloved's sacrifice lightly.

He wouldn't be Shiva.

He would be Rudra.

its very often that when you write I almost have no words to describe how mice I felt after reading it and always feel why I can't write anything like that, then I realize MIGHTY SOOKIE, that you are Sookie! :D

I would love to see how Rudra takes revenge for Sati. 

Thanks for updating

A

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 62)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu.happy4ever

Groupbie

anu.happy4ever

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I loved the beginning of this story. He knew what was going to happen but he did not warn her about it. It was mere acceptance, or a better word would be, just acting according to a predetermined fate in this context.

In a few words, you describe the whole mythology. It's ironic :) In the past people wrote long over descriptive mythological stories and now i'm reading all of it in less than thousand words. The latter has a deeper impact. :) 

Anu

-Sookie-

6th.Element

Goldie

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Boogle.Schiz

Boogle.Schiz

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Not only are these brilliant reads, I'm learning a lot...so thank you for the gift of newfound knowledge. Maybe because I'm not familiar with the stories, I cannot connect as deeply as other readers, yet it's still intriguing, there is magic in your words itself.  

You certainly have given me many new things to research on...heheh. 

-Sookie-

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Sookie-

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Sookie   Hug...brilliant update ...the way u wrote about Sati's reply and thoughts before she entered the holy fire was awesome ...waiting to read about Rudra's revenge...plz continue...thank u for the PM...TC  Smile

-Sookie-

hamini_yash

hamini_yash

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written , will edit later

-Sookie-

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
u leave me speechless...Ouch..Clap

u know...when i forst came to know abt what Sati did...i was very little...i did not understand its importance...actually i did not understand it all...Ermm...y would she do that...

but as i grew older...(which i tell u my mom doubts.LOL)..n came across this one again...i did not c a woman...a girl...i saw a wife....the better half of the husband...the one who would do anything for the honour of the one who is the ONE...

he is the virtue...he is the calm ..n the chaos...he is the poorna...

he is the Ardhanarishwar...n when something like this happens...like it is said...he is Rudra....

Sati knew what she had to do...she could not bear the insults thrown his way...they are one...n she can never listen to this world when it comes to Him...

words r failing me...but i will be back...when i think abt it more...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.happy4ever-Sookie-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top