Writers Corner

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 61)

Post Reply New Post

Page 61 of 66

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 61)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ratna--

Sookie  Hug...thank u for giving us this wonderful update...made me speechless...had to read it again and again before commenting...even now i am unable to put into words how i am feeling...i am still all Day Dreaming...how do u write so beautifully ?...there is some pure magic in the words u use...each word feels like a flawless pearl...each sentence as if they are strung together with a delicate and fine gold thread...,..what a magnificent piece of work Clap...truly fitting for the king and queen of the universe...Shiva and Parvati...simply loved your way of depicting their eternal love story  Heart...i am so grateful to our friend H for recommending this ...plz do PM me your next update...would really appreciate it...TC Smile

Thanks a lot Ratna, for your comment! Man, you are quite generous in your words! :-) I am glad that this short piece evoked a response from you...writing this was a much delayed reaction from couple of years...had been on my mind but never wrote it down...finally managed to pen it down :-)

Thanks again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ratna--

--Ratna--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ratna--

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sookie-

Originally posted by --Ratna--

Sookie  Hug...thank u for giving us this wonderful update...made me speechless...had to read it again and again before commenting...even now i am unable to put into words how i am feeling...i am still all Day Dreaming...how do u write so beautifully ?...there is some pure magic in the words u use...each word feels like a flawless pearl...each sentence as if they are strung together with a delicate and fine gold thread...,..what a magnificent piece of work Clap...truly fitting for the king and queen of the universe...Shiva and Parvati...simply loved your way of depicting their eternal love story  Heart...i am so grateful to our friend H for recommending this ...plz do PM me your next update...would really appreciate it...TC Smile

Thanks a lot Ratna, for your comment! Man, you are quite generous in your words! :-) I am glad that this short piece evoked a response from you...writing this was a much delayed reaction from couple of years...had been on my mind but never wrote it down...finally managed to pen it down :-)

Thanks again!

Sookie Hug...it is a short piece...but what an awesome short piece Thumbs Up...so glad u finally wrote it...it really touched my heart...i was so overwhelmed after reading it i had trouble putting my thoughts into words...hope i was able to convey my appreciation Embarrassed...thank u once again...plz keep writing...TC  Smile

-Sookie-

anu.happy4ever

Groupbie

anu.happy4ever

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
that was a wonderful piece! It didnt seem like death talkies. It was divine and i could picture whatever i was reading in my mind. Do you follow that Mahadev series which comes on tv, or you wrote this just like that?

Anu

-Sookie-

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MeNe-

Ordo ab chao deus jus..
If Frost could put it any other way...

In order to be vague one has to be clear,
because when one is clear, one can chose not to be.

In order to brave, one has to fear,
because when there is fear, it can be taken over.

In order to avoid, one has to master,
because when one masters, avoidance is there.

In order to have order, there must be chaos,
because when there's chaos, order can take action.

So what came first, choa or ordo...Sati or Parvati

Does it matter who or what does?

They co-exist. One is a form of another. One cancels out another. But they cannot live without one another.

--Ratna--

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammygurl

Hello S

When I read the line- The smell of ash on his skin... I first thought it's about a phoenix, Then i realized that a Pheonix is not blue-grey :D 

The animal skin print thing gave it away, This piece of writing goes deep into Mythology.

Amazing work. Somehow, Of all the wonderful lines written, I liked this the best- Yet, it was something that had to be done; for mankind, for himself and for her. He owed her that.

I like such stuff, if you write more, Please send me a link ;)

Thanks
A

Thanks Ananya. Will surely let you know.

ammygurl

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Poornahuti

Only now she understands that extra-long minute he spent holding her at the gates of his kingdom.

Only now she understands the melancholic smile behind heavily curtained agony that he sent in her direction when she turned to look back at him after crossing a hundred yards.

Only now she understands why he said "good-bye" but not "I'll see you soon".

She knows this is the end of her own existence and also of her father. It didn't take a divine entity to predict that.

A spark ignites in her and the anger that courses through her veins adds fuel to that spark turning it to a roaring fire. Words hurl in her direction; words which are like poisoned thorns.

"What virtue does that husband of yours have?" Question floats in a limbo of hung words and aggravated pride.

Her answer comes out in a jaded whisper, "He is virtue". The silence that follows her answer is only momentary.

"Do you think he fits in being on par with the Gods, my daughter? With his ash covered skin and his waist adorning skin of an animal and wandering amongst the dead, do you think he can be one of the bearers of poornahuti?

She chuckles mirthlessly and says, "He is poorna. He consumes everything this world doesn't want, cannot afford to have; even your pride."

Her words are now just above whisper and she is deaf to the debate and commotion surrounding her. A hum settles around her and she realizes that it's the hum of crackling fire. Its heat warms her arms as she finds herself walking towards the sacred pyre. The decision was sealed the moment she set foot in the palace. It wasn't a matter of why but a mere matter of when she would end her life.

She hears a cry of a woman, her mother probably, as she urges the spark in her to roar to a fire. She closes her eyes and the tears that she withheld for several moments finally spill.

I am sorry. Her heart wrenches in pain at the thought of leaving him.

And then she walks into the holy pyre.

She doesn't know if it was the light from the pyre or the shine from the stars. Or was that heaven? She remembers only him as she feels dissolving into pure energy leaving her human form behind to burn. She was consumed by the consciousness that defined and shaped him.

It was now only a matter of time till chaos descended upon earth. One who brought order also brought chaos when the world needed a cleansing.  

~~o00o~~

The collective consciousness of Bramha, Saraswati, Vishnu and Lakshmi reverberated at the moment of her immolation. They braced themselves at the aftermath that they knew was going to come.

He wouldn't take his beloved's sacrifice lightly.

He wouldn't be Shiva.

He would be Rudra.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.happy4evermedhahpsSpynalilmonilly--paras99-Nehaaa-Boogle.SchizAliceThamini_yashsejal19866th.Elementhad2buTyroMadhuri53

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
YYY

500th Post on this thread YaY!!

Reserving my space for now. Will be back to edit.

A

Edited by olive.green - 25 March 2012 at 9:41am

-Sookie-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top