Writers Corner

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 66

mayaas

mayaas

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hi Sookie,

Found a theme song for Death Talkies. Do take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=892M0Vv8S8g&feature=related

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 5)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
clock ticks without bothering to understand anyone's business. Lucky clock, I suppose.

i suppose indeed... :) u can't stop mocking BL :( and yes, its still the better one for me :D (the clock line is brilliant! for ever damn troubled occasion... )

so is...

Ties that bind us are hanging by a thin worn thread which is about to be broken permanently.

Arguments. Negotiations. Compromises. Endings.

enjoyed reading all of it tons, safely, its my favorite in 'DT' :D mostly cause, i dont care of fights and ends, as long as u keep the morbid away :)

ps: no seriously, good one! (i did realize just the second, u haven't broken one trend in this thread... there is no explanation to where the bits come from... i know, u said the lawyer chat... still .. ?)

aite, later!

~ the one who still recalls ...  (horizontal 8) :D

-Sookie-

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
hey Sookie...:)
I loved all of your stories....the first one was exceptionally good..Hell seems like heaven..what a pathetic life the man must be having..I had not been visiting WC for quite a while now. I was surprised when I saw your work here. I am glad that u are here and sharing ur knack of writing with us.
take care
Ananya

-Sookie-

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
You had me glued to your words...too gripped by everything that was going on, it was fabulous. How do you come up with these?

-Sookie-

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidheyaCole

SOOOOOKKKKIEEE!!!

Boy you are good!!! It is an absolute pleasure to read your stories!!! They have such a feeling of mystery and aura in it!!

LOVE it!!

:))))))))))Nidheya

Hello Nidheya!

Thank you :-) I am glad you like it.

Sookie

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayaas

Hi Sookie,

Found a theme song for Death Talkies. Do take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=892M0Vv8S8g&feature=related

Nadia!
This song is amazing! I think I saw three out of four stories playing out in the back ground..
Thank you so much for this...

Sookie

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sookie*

Originally posted by olive_green

wonderful words sookie.
the first entry immendiately got me thinking back to this poem, i had written years ago- entitled 'born again' about an untimely death and a yearning to live again as the soul struggled to exist in between the two worlds...i'm pasting a few lines from it here - they are not in the exact order..but just a few lines

Till on fine dusk when mercy was showered on

Soul felt emancipated from ages of cruel reality to boundaries unknown

Where word less voices echoed, revived all, passed on words that touched the core

Somewhere between all this, I lay to rest for the final time

Now when I open my eyes I feel flesh and smell the air

I stand on the very place, I had known before

Only this time I inhale the air that lets us live

Can hear the beats of life that I had longed for so long!

Aria!
This is brilliant. Perhaps your lines have summed up everything I wanted to say in the first place. I so wish those words were mine.
But I am really glad you shared them here! :-)

My favorite line:
Only this time I inhale the air that lets us live

Simply brilliant. It says so many things and l just love it.

Thanks a million for this..
Sookie

actually i was really surprised when i read your first one at first..at the uncanny similarity between the idea of your piece and this poem. thanks for putting it out there so i could share these words, never thought this one would make much sense to people..but stranger things happen. Smile

Edited by olive_green - 23 November 2009 at 6:54pm

-Sookie-

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

clock ticks without bothering to understand anyone's business. Lucky clock, I suppose.

i suppose indeed... :) u can't stop mocking BL :( and yes, its still the better one for me :D (the clock line is brilliant! for ever damn troubled occasion... )

Will continue mock BL lady :-)

so is...

Ties that bind us are hanging by a thin worn thread which is about to be broken permanently.

Arguments. Negotiations. Compromises. Endings.

Hmm...interesting...I liked the four words most.

enjoyed reading all of it tons, safely, its my favorite in 'DT' :D mostly cause, i dont care of fights and ends, as long as u keep the morbid away :)

:-) This thread is going to be full of morbid stuff as the name suggests. I am going to make it more abstract by introducing angst, separation and all other depressive stuff. :D
I love tragedies and sad endings and have a thing for these morbid stuff. So was writing all about it when I started to write (Morning Star was the first thing I ever wrote for a blog) people who visited my blog thought I was clinically depressed and tried to cheer me up. Ugh.

ps: no seriously, good one! (i did realize just the second, u haven't broken one trend in this thread... there is no explanation to where the bits come from... i know, u said the lawyer chat... still .. ?)

While driving back from office, this one scene stuck in my head where a lady with a glass of Scotch in her hands signs on her divorce papers. Its a scene from "The Practice" - a show which is actually GOOD and I just wrote about it. :-)

aite, later!

~ the one who still recalls ...  (horizontal 8) :D

:D Waiting........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top