Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
u'r work always gives me chills. it's like whn i tell myself not to ride a roller coaster and then doing the complete opposite.
so he was more like a supernatural being but the girl was ready to accept him in any form?
u'r writing is very captivating. 
thanx for a goosebump read.
[QUOTE=-Aarya-]R! To my last comment :)

I call this 'reasons with-out seasons', as seasons will change but we will forever remain the same! :)

It was never a dream cause it was real, as real as it gets! Few of us let great dreams die, but
others nourish them through bad days till they bring them into the light; sincerely hope that their
dreams comes true.  We are born in a world of dreamers where we have always wondered how could a vision ever be given to someone to harbor if that person could not be trusted to carry it out.  Their passion reflects their soul, as they will forever be living in each others hearts!

Sook, I am speechless! I end with...

Preservation purpose :=)
u'r writing is very captivating and amazing . fab update and spine chilling too.

wow it was beautiful...mysterious...

thanx for pm
awesooome...amazing...
i am really spellbound...u write wonderfully...
simply fab. piece of work...
loved it...
thanx for the pm..
take care...
that was spectacular...<okay i am not able to come up with an appropriate adjective so lets go with spectacular for the time being>...
loved it to sookie...
you are an amazing intelligent writer...👏
Originally posted by Boogleton.Schiz

28 parts to catch up with 😲 
Boy this will take a long time. Don't PM me yet Sooks, I want to first catch up with all the chapters. 

Edit: 
I have read 12 chapters, and Sookie with every piece I read my respect and envy towards you grows immensely. Each word, each sentence has so much beauty. And your descriptions are absolutely amazing, they're so vivid, as if the scenes are playing in front of me. I love how you experiment with different styles of writing, and must say they're all very successful. I've always loved reading. Each piece has an underlying base of sadism and I love the morbid feel to each piece. You are an artist, you words are fine art- and you paint each picture brilliantly. I salute to you woman, you are a truly gifted writer. 
...You know what I think? Well of course you don't, you can't read my mind or can you? Hmm...
Anyway- I think you are a top novelist in disguise 😆  

I do too - I so do too - never wanted to say it but - Boogz has done the deed.
Is it just romanticizing an otherwise hopeless situation? I'm not denying the reality of it. Or lack of it. 

What if the fog represents everything else that she conveniently refuses to acknowledge?

You hide more than you reveal. Great to see you back in this thread Sookie :)

Edited by olive.green - 12 years ago
I felt nothing for either the key-maker or his family.  Or the executioner, he made his choice. But do feel for the wife. So, I wonder who died, the key-maker, his family or the innocent young woman. 

Edited by olive.green - 12 years ago
Originally posted by olive.green

I felt nothing for either the key-maker or his family.  Or the executioner, he made his choice. But do feel for the wife. So, I wonder who died, the key-maker, his family or the innocent young woman. 

Hmm...Key-maker definitely did. His family - probably might or may somehow continue. Young woman - just grew up a bit more.