Writers Corner

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 66

RadiantTreasure

IF-Dazzler

RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 November 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Hey sookie*
wow!! fast update...
and another interesting story from u r side...
love the way u describe things..
i liked this line - "Searching for salvation in sins never made anyone a saint."
and also -"Morality. Rationality. Social Responsibilities. Family duties. Career responsibilities. Desire.
Where the hell does the last one fit? "
i do wonder how all these socialities life would be in real!!!!
hmm...that could be u r next topic!!!hehehe!!!
great one dear..
do send me u r next update..
good wishes..
sri:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 10)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Hmm read hte Reveille one... Its a more description story with playign with words I felt.. somehow the play of words reflected ...  will be reading hte next one soon.. and wil comment.. want to say.. whenever i read ur stories i feel like exploring new words phrases and emotons.. altogethr.. :)

tc

Bhoomi

-Sookie-

bhoomikauttam

IF-Dazzler

bhoomikauttam

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
read hte next one.. a bit more mature thought i felt.. hmm in general there we can have thousands of feeligns inside us but do we really show it out practically speaking.. we never forget what was left behind or what's gogin to come face to face the next moment... may be its a matter of heart and mind control..

this one was good i loved the way it was written and felt getting inside the story... so thats wht i enjoy while reading.. taking me within it.. :)
tc
Bhoomi

-Sookie-

Mridhula

Mridhula

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged
hey, well bounce was well described as usual...my first thought as i wa reading it was that it would have a deep calling, like it would be two sided...about them communicating with each other in their own unique way. this was different; the thoughts are pretty simple but the emotions are beautifully described. and like we all know, fantasy is different from reality.

heartland was tender...she didn't need to say the words because we already knew them...they were understood. it wasn't like they didn't know their duties as a husband or a wife...but like you said when desire comes, then nothing else matters. very well written...

-Sookie-

Pebblez

Goldie

Pebblez

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 3:16am | IP Logged
* reserved hai yeh jee...:D *i WILL update, u knw that*

Okay, stalker :P here i am! Dude, you know, the last thing i read onl before going to sleep was aria's one shot...and now the first thing i read wen i get up is yours :D um not complaining either ways! :P but Bounce reminded me, somehow, of aria's one-shot...maybe because it focused on the emotions or thoughts of a single person towards the attraction they felt for the other...it was amazing! I really enjoyed reading that...simple and to the point..i lvoe that about your writing!

Hmmmm...Heartland *chuckles* kiss se inspire ho ke likha yeh? :P But really, the portrayal of what actually happens and that Morality/Rationality took me back to our three questions round once...remember? Dude, i was really impressed by that, seriously :) hot stuff! *winks*

The Immortals...okay, i know NOTHING related to Twilight would have inspired you to write it, so what did? :P khooni! But it was really nice, unexpected tha though...i didn't tink the guy was stalkerish :P but anyways! i havent eaten anythign yuet, dun expect a great comment :P

Cheer up :) and i will get back to u for my earlier comment laterz

BSW *chuckles*

Edited by Pebblez - 27 November 2009 at 12:21am

-Sookie-

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 6:12am | IP Logged
hey sookie..this was sweet..

he is so lost in her..that he dusnt realize what he's doing..and well hes so intersted in her that he googles her eye colour..how romantic!

but he just cant wait 2 take her 2 bed..and well look into her eyes..!

thnx 4 d PM
do write more

-aish

-Sookie-

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prasanthi

Hellossss Sookie!!

Amazingly described :). Add this line to the list of my favourites.
Morality. Rationality. Social Responsibilities. Family duties. Career responsibilities. Desire.
Where the hell does the last one fit?

Thanks for the pm :D.

Thanks Prasanthi. The line is my favorite too!

Edited by Sookie* - 28 November 2009 at 11:59pm

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri_4

Hey sookie*
wow!! fast update...
and another interesting story from u r side...
love the way u describe things..
i liked this line - "Searching for salvation in sins never made anyone a saint."
and also -"Morality. Rationality. Social Responsibilities. Family duties. Career responsibilities. Desire.
Where the hell does the last one fit? "
i do wonder how all these socialities life would be in real!!!!
hmm...that could be u r next topic!!!hehehe!!!
great one dear..
do send me u r next update..
good wishes..
sri:-)

Hello Sri,
Thank you very much for your comments. My apologies for replying so late.
Sookie

Edited by Sookie* - 29 November 2009 at 12:02am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top