Writers Corner

Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 66

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
will be reading allthe parts soon!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Death Talkies: Wheel of Time [Apr/04 P66] (Page 58)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sookie-

IF-Dazzler

-Sookie-

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Ordo ab Chao

He stands at the edge of time and looks at the ocean of chaos flowing beneath his feet. He crouches and runs his hand in the stream of pure cosmic consciousness and feels a tingle run up his hand. In that moment, a universe is born, worlds are formed and lives are created. Like the flow of sand, wheel of time starts to spin and thus a new story begins whose ending only he knows.

With birth comes the definitive death, its smell always hovering since the moment of birth.

His grey-blue skin glistens in the wake of a dying star. He basks in the light and sees through every speck of dust that is blown from the core of the star. He sees a pattern in that chaos - a pattern that he understands and knows how to untangle every one of them. But for now, he allows them to be.

Space bends and time ceases to exist when he decides on his destination. He finds himself surrounded by snow covered mountains and fresh green grass. The conjoining contradiction isn't lost on him. A pang of unknown emotion rises from his spine, his reaction to the laughter of a young woman carried by the passing wind. The smell of ash on his skin blends with the smell of grass and honeysuckle making the wind take that smell to the owner of the laughter.

The calmness he personified during the creation of time was lost in an abyss of unbound energy which he passed before he came here.

Here is going to be everywhere, he thinks wryly.

He feels velvety grass crunch beneath his naked feet as he makes his way towards the sound of laughter. The irony of him seeking something so mundane, something so human makes him chuckle. Yet, it was something that had to be done; for mankind, for himself and for her. He owed her that. He wonders if she would recognize him the moment she sees him. Eons of memory was crumpled and stuffed into pockets of stars when she was born as her. The stars would return her memory of him and her together when it was time for her to know.

Everything happened according to design; a pattern that was laid out according to blueprints designed by him. That was the only way he could bring around order. That was the only way he could probably perform his duty.

However sometimes chaos required more than an outside supervision.

Her laughter dies when her eyes fall on a stranger - a man with animal skin woven around his waist and his blue grey skin covered in ash. His eyes shone like stars and he smelled of universe.

She smiled in recognition.

Sometimes, chaos needed his intervention.

And then came the order the world was waiting for.

Edited by -Sookie- - 18 March 2012 at 8:42pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsSpynaliparas99-Nehaaa-Boogle.SchizNST1983AliceThamini_yashsejal1986richiiiiimystique_girljazzerette-Aria-Guggulhad2bu-pixie-Krishnaluv94preetipcTOTAL-ROMANTIC--Ratna--Tyro-Mishu-

Sur_10

Goldie

Sur_10

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Shiva! You wrote about Shiva! :D
Haven't actually read anything like this... 
His eyes shone like stars and he smelled of universe.
Nice line, this is. Mythology offers such great stories

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AliceT-Sookie-

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Loved! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sookie-

Boogle.Schiz

Boogle.Schiz

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

My knowledge of Hindu mythology is very limited and narrow...in fact I shun myself for not recognising the Deity until I read Ivre's comment. However this was so eloquently written, the fantasy element in itself was surreal...I can't really explain it. This has to be one of the best pieces in this series, I applaud your skills!

Edited by .-Moksha-. - 18 March 2012 at 9:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AliceTammygurl-Sookie-

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Edit~

Intriguing...engaging...and a lovely beginning...

Do write more...

Edited by olive.green - 19 March 2012 at 9:41pm

-Sookie-

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
that is like wow...

i was actually imagining Lord Shiva standing at the Kailash...looking at everything...

i imagine the laughter he was attracted to was Parvati...n not Sati...as u said...that there was recognition...

truly wonderful...

Edited by jyoti_l - 18 March 2012 at 12:20pm

-Sookie-

hamini_yash

hamini_yash

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Your writing style is awesome.
I feel like I am reading a book of short stories,
your words are so cryptic it makes me think , am I able to deciper what are you trying to explain through there stories?
Some sad , some devasting, some dreamy and some unimaginable how do you manage to find such web of sentences which linger around the reader so easily as if by default? and for so long
 I feel you are giving competition to your own stories and thus I fail to pick any one as my favourite.
Anyways thanks alot for PM.

Continue soon.

-Sookie-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top